4 Door Kia Pride Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Door Kia Pride Question

Does anyone know if the 4-door Kia Pride had seatbelts for 4 people or 5 people?

I'm looking at a parts list / drawing for the Pride right now and I think it seated 5? The drawing says "S/BELT ASSY-RR CTR LH" which I would interpret as "seatbelt assembly, rear, center, left-hand". Don't know how you can have a center left-hand. And no, it's not talking about the left-hand buckle of a center seatbelt assembly because there's a separate part listed for the entire rear LH seatbelt assembly.

If anyone knows, I'd appreciate getting smarter on this.

Thx!
    Last edited by Twistiva; 03-30-2011, 01:01 AM.
    88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
    88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
    91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
    93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

This is a question to post on the Kia Pride Club in the Phillipines. Almost all their Kias are four door. A three door Pride/Festiva is very rare.

Comment

Here is a picture of the backseat of a Kia Pride. It is a two door, but I have seen four doors with the third seatbelt in the back also.
      '90 LX

Comment

Originally posted by wybnrml View Post
        Here is a picture of the backseat of a Kia Pride. It is a two door, but I have seen four doors with the third seatbelt in the back also.
        Thx for info. Have you ever seen a Kia Pride with ONLY 2 seatbelts in back?

(BTW, is that pic of your car?)

'Twister'
        88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
        88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
        91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
        93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

Originally posted by Twistiva View Post
          Thx for info. Have you ever seen a Kia Pride with ONLY 2 seatbelts in back?

(BTW, is that pic of your car?)

'Twister'
          No, it's not my car. I got the pic from Ebay UK. Most of the Kia Prides I see on overseas Ebay there isn't a pic of the backseat, but from the ones I remember seeing they all had the extra seatbelt.
          '90 LX

Comment

Working...
          X