substitute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• substitute

Well since I cant seem to find a festiva to save my life I am settling on a 68 mustang coupe. It has manual brakes, motor out of an 87 mustang, new bat,carb,intake manifold. It needs a throttle, trans seal, paint, rust on pass floor fixed and put back together. Guy is moving to arkansas and having a kid so needs to sale. Called and asked how much he wanted and he said make an offer so I said 1600 and he said yea.

cOOL.
    91 Festiva L no options, not one. 92 240sx sr20det, 2012 Kia Soul Red Rock Edition.

Comment

Yea im deployed and my wife told it was a gift for me when I get back... Which it is a gift to myself for the two deployments ive done.

Comment

Only a Festiva owner would "settle" for a 68 Mustang, LOL. Good luck with the project. Tell your wife to post pics!! (of the car, that is).
        Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
        04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
        62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
        Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Haha well I have the ones he sent me but trust me she will take pics of it. She is also wanting to help me work on it which is cool. My wife is awesome she talked the guy down from 2200 to 1600. In the first post I said I talked him down but i ment my wife did
          Last edited by graywolf_14; 03-30-2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Ok so yea im computer stupid so I have no clue how to post a pic from my computer but im tryin to figure it out.

Comment

Working...
            X