Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continued working on lowering mine bout to cut down springs then reinstall
    89 festiva all of a mighty 1.3 Tha Black Bullet and good ole casper got casper when I was 15 and loved em ever since

Comment

• Beachstiva ....pics please i wanna see it .........as for mine got my right side mirror from Karl in the mail on my way to post office to send him payment then getting my mirror on also still looking into paint options for the Tankstiva it's time to change it up a lil bit i think ....
      Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

• "Hey Buck , we're calling about your 91 Festiva. Yeahhh... We arent going to be able to replace the rotors on your car. It requires you to take the hub bearing apart and if we do so on the front right, it will just fall apart and we'd need a new bearing. And uhh the car's actually dangerous. I think it's about time for a new car. Call me and let me know what you want to do"
        Buck.
        -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
        -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
        -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Buck, tell them they don't know what they're doing. Didn't you just buy a parts car? Why not use that hub assembly?
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Got it started.. again. Apparently the stereo decided to have a internal short and in short order zap the battery. Surprised it didn't catch fire. Anyways I think that's what happened as the stereo doesn't work anymore and the draw seems to be gone.
            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

• Test fit my new rims

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                Finished my harness bar. Here are some pictures I took before paint.

looks great you should offer those for sale to whoever whould want it i bet it stiffens the chassis up alot too
                Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

• Almost finished with the bumper. It's mounted finally and all one piece. Hopefully I'll be painting this week.
                  1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                    Bought these today

14" rims, now to price out tires
                    Chris, those are gonna look awesome!
                    Are those MX3 rims?
                    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Thanks Charlie, I'm honestly not sure what rims they are, I just searched for 14" rims 4x100 bolt pattern on kijiji and these came up.... Got em for $100
                      Last edited by Damkid; 12-31-2011, 08:39 PM.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• $25 a wheel is a score!
                        1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Yesterday I swapped the master cylinder on the silver 90, Pulled the wiper motor and cleaned the leaves and debris from the area behind it on Blue Lightning.
                          Jerry
                          Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                          90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                          92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                          93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• took mine out for a drive today an POP the main fuseable link broke so it's down for the moment till i get a new one ...im also searching for the link for the conversion to block fuses in a jus a minute

Comment

• Installed cluster with tach! first mod!
                              91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
                              06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
                              95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
                                Almost finished with the bumper. It's mounted finally and all one piece. Hopefully I'll be painting this week.
                                Nice! I always wanted to do the Cam Waugh bumper
                                "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Working...
                                X