Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filled it up on the way home from work. I got 42mpg on this tank. 41 + on the last one.
    Jerry
    Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
    90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
    92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
    93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• I did a couple things. Today, or as most of you would say, last night, say, 2:30 AM, Baby Car looked a little something like this...

The engine looked like this...

And as of 9:30 AM she looks like this.

Not much more than a couple gallons of Purple Power (Thanks Arty), a big brush, a little brush, and 3 beers couldn't do any old time.

Feeling lazy though. Might put a new engine and transmission in the old girl if I can find a shot of scotch or two....
      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Go Paul!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Geez! And I thought I did a lot. I replaced the passenger side lower control arm, and put in a new Duralast CV axle...

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
          1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
          1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
          1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
          1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
          1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
          1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

• Got my rear FMS springs installed! Can't wait to get the front done!
            -Josh R

Comment

• Replaced the front brake pads. Squealing is gone
              ~Austin
              Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Replaced the hood with the one from the parts car. It has a hardly any rust and polished up quite nicely.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2
                Ian
                Calgary AB, Canada
                93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• drove it for the first time in 3 months woo hoo!
                  -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

• It's alive. IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, just barely, the tweaking will begin, but she starts, and she runs! That is my first Festy swap...planning my BPT already!

Comment

• Some good boys did this last year in less than 20 minutes...

With a hammer and pliers I manage to fix it like this...

It's been like this for more than a year until...

I fixed it with body filler. Installed a fresh pair of outer handles and locks as well.
                      Last edited by junspeed; 08-20-2012, 03:09 AM.
                      Godspeed...
                      click here for FORD fESTiVA and KIA pride parts - JunSpeed Parts

our humble rides
                      1965 Ford Mustang Coupe 200ci C4 AT (my 1st car, parked on a far island for restoration)
                      93 LX B1 carb sedan (my first festy - SOLD )
                      97 CD5 B3 carb (used to be my DD - SWAPPED)
                      94 LX MAZDA Z5 EFI (gettting roadworthy)

Z200GS 200cc bike (SOLD)
                      95 Lancer Mirage GLXi (wifee's ride - SOLD)
                      97 Lancer Mirage GL carbed 1.5 (Garaged)
                      Kymco K-Pipe 125cc (Garaged)
                      97 Proton Lancer carbed 1.5 (son's DD)
                      2015 Spacestar Mirage 1.2 CVT (my DD)

Comment

• Got an inspection ticket. Not bad, made it with 12 cars and 4 bikes over a year without getting one. Time to get things inspected, I guess.

Comment

• Excellent work, Junspeed. I never would have guessed that could be fixed so well!
                          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• Yesterday delivered yet another of my fleet to its new owner... came home in Keith's white car by way of AreaFesty1 to pick up a wiring harness and hang out with DriverOne and an exhausted BeBandit for a bit. Down to one festy now, but at least Green Car got driven today for the first time in a couple of weeks. I look at it this way, now that I only have one, I don't even have to choose one over another to drive to work in the morning lol. Today I'll be doing some light duty work on Keith's car before getting back to work on the nitty-gritty of finishing the wiring and installing the BP/G in his other one.
                            Last edited by htchbck; 08-21-2012, 07:02 AM.
                            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Finally got all the air intake to work without sucking air in places it isn't supposed to. As I lowered the hood, it cut off. Turned out I lost spark. While running down the culprit, turned around and scratched my eye with the light I hung from my gantry.
                              This B6 swap has been a pain with the intake .

Looking like the CPS in the dizzy though, will know more tonight after work.

Oh! Don't buy that spectre junk for air intake. The only thing that worked was the three inch to two 1/2 inch adapter.
                              ==================================================

Beamed to you from an insane asylum in orbit around Saturn via Tapatalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by scitzz View Post
                                Finally got all the air intake to work without sucking air in places it isn't supposed to. As I lowered the hood, it cut off. Turned out I lost spark. While running down the culprit, turned around and scratched my eye with the light I hung from my gantry.
                                This B6 swap has been a pain with the intake .

Looking like the CPS in the dizzy though, will know more tonight after work.

Oh! Don't buy that spectre junk for air intake. The only thing that worked was the three inch to two 1/2 inch adapter.
                                ==================================================

Beamed to you from an insane asylum in orbit around Saturn via Tapatalk.
                                There's a guy down the road here that just got their "install/routing" kit and then wrapped it all with some extra exhaust wrap. Good thing he's not running a MAF, amirite?

Comment

Working...
                                X