Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
    oh don't worry if you zoom in on the rear I'm using the tuner lugs. on the front I'm still using the stock bolts haha
    They aren't that bad man. You should paint them a cool color. That would be wicked.

-James
    Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• I plastidip my black srt4s wheels red. Saw a jeep srt8 done the same way in my town. I was driving festiva and chatted with him at the gas station. I said it was pretty bold to do that, and he said he saw a black neon a few months back done that way haha i got all giddy.

Now with this color i cant think of much, i think anything other than black would be bad. Wish i had a yellow stiva
      1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

• I would suggest purple or orange!

Was gonna get purple lugs if I ever mounted my OZs.

Here was my old wheels and springs though. Don't have a good pic of the purple next to the green of the car. But I also had a purple shift knob.

-Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts
        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• Cool knob! I like that!

Sent from the trash can.
          1993 Festiva L "Wendy" BP n' stuff
          2013 Mazdaspeed 3 "The Kraken" -Stock.

Dave Forget

Comment

• Mine are burnt titanium, which are purple gold green color. I have neochrome items already. I bought a rainbow kershaw knife off woot.com aweek or so ago. If platic dip made that...id go for it
            1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

• Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
              Mine are burnt titanium, which are purple gold green color. I have neochrome items already. I bought a rainbow kershaw knife off woot.com aweek or so ago. If platic dip made that...id go for it
              Just go to dipyourcar.com. they have everything imaginable on there to make a custom color in the plastidip variety. Tad pricey, but for how amazing it is and the selection they have, you can't beat it.

-James
              Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

• My next day off isnt until nexxt thursday, so wed night probably the quivkest i can lower it. Nothing ever is a 30 minute job when you dont have a backup vehicle...its a cali car i dont reckon ill break off any bolts in the rear but i have to anticipate drama...like when i jacked up the car today to simply change wheels, i discovered i had zero bushing on the passenger shuft linkage...no wonder it sounded so metallic and notchy lol. Lucky i steal kia low miles shifter bushings last time at the yard.
                1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

• Purple da wheels.
                  Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                  91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

• WOW ! 700 pages in this thread.

Today I did a DIY string and tape measure front end alignment. The method has always worked out well in the past. The local tire place wanted $60..ha ! One of the best reasons to own a festy, DIY repairs and maintenance keep it one of the cheapest cars ever to drive.

sigpic
                    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Originally posted by sketchman View Post
                      Purple da wheels.
                      I'm about to do that.

-James

Comment

• ^ For kicks I'd like to see it on the rack to see how close it is. I'd bet its right on the money.
                        sigpic
                        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

• Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                          ^ For kicks I'd like to see it on the rack to see how close it is. I'd bet its right on the money.
                          I'd say so too. The only alignment that can really be done on a festiva is toe. Caster and camber I suppose if you have a nonstock setup.

-James

Comment

• Painted the ebay grille.
                            1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                            2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                            1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Originally posted by Maikel View Post
                              And now I'm little bit worried how long it will last, 'cos noticed that the spacer from the middle is missing...
                              I founded the spacer!! It was middle of the crappy bearing peaces.
                              Now I rechanged teh bearing, and also right side.

But now just need to know the torque for hubnut... Tried to use the search, but can't find there, too much different topics & posts...
                              Hi! Do you wanna ride with me? I have red cabrio, it has the biggest engine what was available when the car was new. It also has about every possible accessories what was available then.
                              It's -89 Mazda 121 with 1,3L carb engine banana time

Comment

• There are a couple ways to get a small camber adjustment other than with the tophat. As with caster too. Although both are more time consuming than a simple turning of a bolt.
                                -Bryant

Comment

Working...
                                X