Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrMaxwellEdison View Post
    Hey Walth, jacked that engine up for the pulley with one of those large engine hoists (got it out of the bind) I the stuff I sat in the car had been moved, thank you for not breaking that grille I'm picking up tomorrow VA_88_Festiva
    It's busted all to peices. It was hit in the drivers fender.

Comment

• Well....at about 11:00am I pulled the engine out of the DD....

took about 15 minutes since I had already spent what seems a lifetime getting it ready to pull ( waiting to get the donor car home ). Went to my granddaughters soccer game after that. Getting ready to go pull the B6T out of the donor Festy and take the tranny off mine and put it on the B6T and then drop it back in....we'll see how that goes....lol.
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

• ^^ awesome

today Skeeter and I went and pulled the B6 and I carried it for 65 bucks hahaha

along with some other misc stuff but all-in-all an awesome deal!!
        Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• Upgraded my subwoofer and amp. Old woofer blew last month and old amp wasn't powerful enough to drive the new one.
          10" Sony Xplod 1100W peak, 300W RMS
          Sony Xplod monoblock amp 1000W peak, 290W RMS

The bass is a lot stronger. So strong my rearview mirror keeps creeping downward to where I can't see anything but the back seat.
          ~Austin
          Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Replaced the drivers side brake pads. This is after ~3-4 weeks

Then gave it one hell of a beating tonight
            Buck.
            -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
            -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
            -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• BTW, I'm down to less than 20 minutes per set.
              Buck.
              -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!

Comment

• 20 minutes per a brand new set of brake pads?!?!?!? or do you mean to replace them?
                Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• well....last night after I went back out...I tried to clean up the engine bay...

I have no clue how some of you guys have the patience to get that thing so clean...it killed me to do what I did....lol. Anyway, after that I separated the engine and tranny and just putz around. So today I am pilling the motor out of the donor and dropping it in the DD. Waiting for some of the dew to burn off.
                  "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

• nice job & keep the updates & pics coming!
                    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Finally got some tint! 20% all around. I like it alot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• LIKES! Charlie you guys need to come down a day earlier and spend a day in Charleston before madness
                        Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• nancy looking good!drool
                          Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

• Originally posted by walth View Post
                            20 minutes per a brand new set of brake pads?!?!?!? or do you mean to replace them?
                            To replace LOL!

They last about 3-4 weeks
                            Buck.

Comment

• Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
                              LIKES! Charlie you guys need to come down a day earlier and spend a day in Charleston before madness
                              I wish, but for me (and I think some others) I have work/school and can barely get off that Friday unfortunately.
                              Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                              The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• Saved myself 60 bucks by salvaging some front rubber brake hoses of my parts car. Sprayed them with WD-40 and massaged them so the rubber wasn't dried out. Cleaned the threads real good and hooked them up!
                                89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                                My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Working...
                                X