Is Festiva Motorsports still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Festiva Motorsports still alive

I was just wondering if Festiva Motorsports is still up and running? Has anyone delt with them?

Thanks,

Jeff

Yes they are still in buisness, but from everyones info in the past they are just slow at producing the "custom" parts. The best way to contact them is via phone. What are u looking to buy?

88 festiva lx, 2.3 turbo rwd swap in progress
    1999.5 f-350 4x4 7.3 gtp38r 5" exhaust ect.
    R.i.p. 1990 Western Star 5964s 3406b 530whp (4.2mpg!)
    00' western star flat top ex, 600hp 6nz 2250tq, 18918b, 3.55, full lockers, 6" straight pipes
    03' gt, full termi swap 700+ whp build

sponsered by,
    pam pam's junk, dayton OR.
    Bob's ok tires, salem OR.
    Clausen Truckin', keizer OR.

Comment

We keep getting this question, every few weeks or something. haha

Comment

its like every few days actually.... we need to just sticky a thread. Oh wait noobs dont read stickies, lol

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

I have submitted multiple inquiries under "ask a question" to Festivamotorsports on eBay for a current auction, with no response.

Comment

I've tried many times to contact them, never have been successful.
            via phone, email, ebay
            Hotrod Forums Directory * D&D Discbrakes 61-67 Econoline Conversions
            1988 Festy - white 5spd 1.3 * 1992 Festy - red 5spd 1.3 * 1963 Econoline 5 window pu * 1993 Dodge W250 5.9 Cummings * 94 Mustang

Comment

He still owes me a set of prepaid stainless brake lines backordered for a year and a half now. No reply on this matter for over a year now. I sent a money order. Next time I will only use Paypal.
              Last edited by bravekozak; 03-31-2011, 06:45 AM.

Comment

I sent them some messages asking for pictures of what rear wings they have for a Festiva and wanted to see a pic of the header for the 1.3.

I didn't get a answer back.

Comment

(410) 381-4660
                  Hours: 10 am - 6 pm Monday - Friday

That's EST I do believe. You have to phone to get a response. My buddy just talked to them a few weeks back. And yes, must make sticky and refer to that every time a newbie doesn't read it I suppose....
                  Last edited by thered56; 03-31-2011, 07:52 AM.

Comment

They must be active , they still post stuff for sale on ebay , there's always a set of springs for sale.

Comment

I'll just say this:

If Roger would simply improve his "customer service" around 50 to 75% I bet he'd easily double his sales.

Step one would be to update his website once every two months. That's all, just six times a year. Okay, four times per year?

Step two would be to hire someone to do his internet communications. Not necessarily taking payments, but just information. There has to be some teenager who would be able to do this for a reasonable price. Say, three days per week, with answers coming back within 3 to 4 days?

Optional Step three: Maybe have a forum just for FMS right here at FF.COM. Say, have him attend to it twice per week. A ready made source of customers! (Just sayin'...)

That's it. My business advice, free of charge!

I do believe we all want FMS to do well. I'd love to see an expanded "menu" of parts and maybe even some services. Roger seems to know too much to go to waste. Just improve customer service. And can you imagine the "buzz" if he attended one meet per year with a bunch of parts for show and sale? Businesses need to be grown.

(Mind you I don't know him and what his limitations are.)

Karl
                      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Shoot just update the site once a yr... or two yrs...

Comment

Still no answer on the "rare" cruise control cable That Roger has on the Bay.

I asked for the part numbers in the picture. Maybe Mr. horseplay has the part number list for the Festiva cruise control kit?
                          I am not sure if that cable will work.

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                            ........That's it. My business advice, free of charge!
                            I don't think he understands business; he opens himself up easily for competition.

It just takes 1 eager Festiva guy to get fed up, open up his own Festiva store & put him out of business.

Comment

Roger needs a secretary.

Comment

Working...
                              X