93 ford festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 ford festiva

hay guys im new here as u can tell but i just got me a 93 festiva with the b3 engine in it i think its kinda quick but im wanting to know something here what engines can u drop in and just plug and play and what kind of power can u get from them im wanting to do a nice sleeper or just something bad ass and still have the infamous 45 miles to the gallon let me know what yall think and some guide lines to what all to do would be great i know some dont like to share there info to much but anythign would help

Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
    '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
    '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Welcome to the site. First, add your location via the user cp tab. Second, there are quite a few engines that can be transplanted into your Festy. Doubt you would be able to get 45 MPG with a b6t, but..... Depends on how you drive it i guess. Mazda "B" series motors are a fairly easy swap for the most part, with B6 being the most plug and play.
      Use the search function or go to the forum tab on the right side. There is a custom engine section that should give you plenty of ideas some with detailed threads on how the swap was done. Again welcome to the site! You'll have the madness before long if you haven't gotten it already!!!
      Jerry
      Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
      90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
      92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
      93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Well the b3 has 62hp, if you want an easy plug and play 15hp gain just install a b6 longblock. Or you can go the fun way and install a t25 vj11 or any of those little turbo and put around.d 8 to 10 psi boost on it and you will gain around 30hp, or more. or you can go bigger with w bp engine.e 1.8 Mazda protege engine doch to get 100+ HP but its not s plug and play

Comment

Hey a Rock Hill member! You're not too far away from me! Welcome to the site. There was a nice b6 festy for sale on cl in your area just the other day
          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
            Hey a Rock Hill member! You're not too far away from me! Welcome to the site. There was a nice b6 festy for sale on cl in your area just the other day
            oh u mean the one that was white with the headers and all ya i know cause i bought it

Comment

Originally posted by 1993 festiva View Post
              Well the b3 has 62hp, if you want an easy plug and play 15hp gain just install a b6 longblock. Or you can go the fun way and install a t25 vj11 or any of those little turbo and put around.d 8 to 10 psi boost on it and you will gain around 30hp, or more. or you can go bigger with w bp engine.e 1.8 Mazda protege engine doch to get 100+ HP but its not s plug and play

hay man u know what year i need to look for im going to do a full built forged internals bored all that good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 93festiva1 View Post
                oh u mean the one that was white with the headers and all ya i know cause i bought it
                Nice! That looked like a really good deal! The b6 isn't enough power for you? I gotta get up with you sometime to check out your festy
                "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                  Nice! That looked like a really good deal! The b6 isn't enough power for you? I gotta get up with you sometime to check out your festy

i dont know if it has the b6 in it or the b3 i cant find any motor numbers on it im thinking its the b3 but if its the b6 cool but i want more power lol ive had camaros mustangs hondas ive had it all i like to go fast lol im going to do this car right lol but im on yahoo all the time u can call me at 803-327-8393 thats my house number or send me a mesg on yahoo at countryboy198523 let me know

Comment

Welcome to the site! Post up a few pics of the engine bay and we can ID you're engine in a hurry for ya. Also while you're here you might want to take a look at the site rules, particularly regarding language. We try to keep this place pretty clean And Jerry's right, you'll get bit by the festiva madness soon enough
                    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Welcome to the site!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

welcome! there is a festiva meet in s.c. next sat. the 9th,look under forums for meets & events, come down & meet some folks & check out some cars!
                        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
                          Welcome to the site! Post up a few pics of the engine bay and we can ID you're engine in a hurry for ya. Also while you're here you might want to take a look at the site rules, particularly regarding language. We try to keep this place pretty clean And Jerry's right, you'll get bit by the festiva madness soon enough

already have lol plan on makeing a 300 hp or close to it sleeper lol the hondas wont know what hit them

Comment

hay guys i got the b6 sohc engien in now will a b6 dohc engine work in the 93 festiva will it plug and play like the one i have if so anyone dont it let me know what yall think and what cars i can get it from

Comment

It will fit but it is not nearly as plug and play as the B6 SOHC. A couple of folks have done it though, using the search and poking around in the Engine Swaps forums are the best way to find answers though, since pretty much all of the B-series engines are covered in varying levels of detail.
                              No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Working...
                              X