Places to order parts for 93 Festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to order parts for 93 Festiva?

I have tried to order parts from Festiva Motorsport .com and they don't seem to have in stock what I need. Does anyone know where I can order a regulator for the driver side along with the window channel inserts? My window keeps jumping off the track and it causes me to pull the door panel each time.

I also went down to my local auto parts store and they can't seem to get the right part in for my temp sensor. Any source out there for these types of parts along with the door switch that turns on the door light and activates the buzzer?

Also, I am needing a washer arm for the driver side because the one I have is currently bent. Anyone have a source?

Thanks!

Alot of people use Rockauto.com
    Also posting a [WTB] is often your best bet with less common parts.
    Then Junk yards.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Use the FS/W forum for parts. Please read the FS/W rules sticky first though, thanks !
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

where are you located? maybe someone local would have what you need.
        1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
        1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
        Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
        website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Parts for 93 Festiva

I am located in southeast KS with the biggest cities quite a ways off.

Thanks in advance for anywhere you might suggest to buy new if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by fourchimneysfarm View Post
            I am located in southeast KS with the biggest cities quite a ways off.

Thanks in advance for anywhere you might suggest to buy new if possible.
            I did.

Rockauto.com
            Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
            The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
            X