pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures

Ok here are the picks of my festy not the best thing in the world but it runs good.

Last edited by 93festiva1; 04-03-2011, 07:40 AM.

more pics

[ATTACH]4804[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4805[/ATTACH]

Comment

more

[ATTACH]4806[/ATTACH]

Comment

b6 swap, nice
        Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

What rims are those? I'm guessing Aspire or Kia Rio
          Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
          '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
          '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Pics

Nice lookin' Festy. x2 on rims.
            If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

I have no idea what they are they where on there when i got them but there wide tires.

Comment

You definitely got a good deal on that one. If I had the room for it I would have jumped on it myself....I saw it right after the guy listed it
                "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Ya i did get a great deal on it but now i'm having a few problems lol. The other day when i got in it to go somewhere it wouldn't start. I checked everything then i checked for a spark nothing so i took the cap off and cleaned the terminals and its started well after talking to the guy he advanced the timing to get more low-end power out of it now it wont idle under 2000 and i cant seem to get it right lol i need a timing light this sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by 93festiva1 View Post
                    Ya i did get a great deal on it but now i'm having a few problems lol. The other day when i got in it to go somewhere it wouldn't start. I checked everything then i checked for a spark nothing so i took the cap off and cleaned the terminals and its started well after talking to the guy he advanced the timing to get more low-end power out of it now it wont idle under 2000 and i cant seem to get it right lol i need a timing light this sucks.
                    Ahh, just had to deal with a similar problem on my festy
                    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

So you bought it with a b6?
                      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

yup

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                          So you bought it with a b6?
                          Yeah, he got a killer deal. B6 swap, header, exhaust, etc.......$600!

Comment

Do you realize what you have? Man you got hooked up! :thumbright:
                            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

oh i do thats why i jumped on it its cool as hell could be better but still cool lane when we going to meet and talk about these cars

Comment

Working...
                              X