Frustrated!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated!!!!!

i REALLY want a festiva, like REALLY bad but i can not find one in California for under $2000. I would prefer a NON running one, or one thats had an engine swap already but litterally can not find one in cali. I think $500 bucks for a non-running festiva is a good price but there are none to be found. Sorry for my rant but its starting to get to me.!
    (GONE)88 Festiva LX 5 Speed, Factory A/C, Factory Tow Hitch, Tach.
    95k Original miles
    New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

you'll find one sooner than you think, open your eyes, they are all around

Comment

right when ur at this breaking point one will pop up scan craigslist like a hawk
      93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
      RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
      RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

dude been checkin every freakin day for a month, only one i can find is one that wont pass smog down in la, the guy wants 1800 for it! and another one 3 hrs north, nothing special, faded paint, auto, 200,000+ miles 2500! i drive around on the weekends looking for one that maybe somebody forgot about that is sitting in there yard and can't find anything! Its so frusterating to me because im known as the guy who can find things and i can't find ANYTHING!. Ill take a shell right now! rrrrrrr
        95k Original miles
        New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

Comment

I know I sure am glad I picked up the crappy one that I did when I did.... The market around here has been bone dry ever since
          Buck.
          -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
          -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
          -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

They are tricky little creatures, they pop up when you least expect it, I havent had a festiva since last year but see at least 4 a week.

Comment

Put up a Wanted add on craigslist. I live in Cali too and that how I got one $300 and another almost pristine 100k festy lx for $400.
              91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
              14 C7 Z51

Comment

I knew a guy in Riverside who had 5 of them....too bad I can't find his phone number, etc.
                If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
                Mark S.

Comment

try this for $1,350.00 91 5 speed ,, hurry!!

Comment

I can point you to a white GL auto with back tags...its in norco...my backburner...PM me.
                    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Keep lookin' prices are goin' up, I'm goin to look at one for 1200 on thursday. The last one on CL sold in less than 48hrs. I've also been lookin' for at least a month. Asked a guy with one in a parking lot if he'd be interested in selling and he laughed.
                      Owner of:
                      1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
                      In progress:
                      BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

add insult to injury.... i went after work today driving around at all the junk yards looking for for a festiva for sale, which to no suprise i didn't find. As im driving home, head down and feeling defeated, what decides to pass me but...you guessed it... a white 89L i waved the guy down and asked him how much but he didn't speak a lick of english...oh well
                        95k Original miles

Comment

Originally posted by piratewilly View Post
                          add insult to injury.... i went after work today driving around at all the junk yards looking for for a festiva for sale, which to no suprise i didn't find. As im driving home, head down and feeling defeated, what decides to pass me but...you guessed it... a white 89L i waved the guy down and asked him how much but he didn't speak a lick of english...oh well
                          Should have busted out some cash. A couple hundred it would have been yours!
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                          The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

i had 500 on me...but i didn't know how to say "i want to buy your car" in spanish while i was next to him at the stop light haha
                            95k Original miles

Comment

just say "se vende" or "quanto es" i dont know if i spelled that right, but it means how much

also, use searchtempest on craigslist, pops up all sorts of different areas i never look at. and there were a couple in LA over the weekend
                              Last edited by villageidiot; 04-04-2011, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X