Gas prices are up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas prices are up...

You can tell when gas prices are going up when you see notes on your Festiva wanting to buy it. Dad's white 91 GL was parked at the motel and got one last weekend. It seems this is the third one gets one every time gas prices spike. They sure must be desperate that Festiva has serious rust issues.. gets 45mpg steady at 220k so dad doesn't care.
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

I had a guy flip a u'y today to try and catch me or so it would seem. He gawked at me (nearly did a 180 with his neck) when we drove past eachother then flipped around in the middle of the road (downtown streets) as soon as he could. He got caught at a light that I was BARELY the last one through. Never did see him again.
    -Bryant

Comment

I haven't received one yet, but I imagine now that it has some fresh paint and doesn't look like it's 50% iron oxide/earth it may get one. I have however GIVEN one a few years back lol!

Come to think of it, Not sure where they'd put a note on my car, as I have no wipers! lol
      Buck.
      -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
      -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
      -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

i get people (mainly older ) trying to get my festy from me alot. atleast one person everytime i got to the grocery store or pharmacy. why cant it ever be a good lookin lady at the mall lol. nope my car seems to attract cougars and old lions.

Comment

Never put them in the wipers. That just pisses people off because they might have to get back out of the car if they didn't see it the first time. ALWAYS put them between the seal and the drivers window. I guarantee you will get better luck with a call back.
          -Bryant

Comment

Lol!
            Buck.
            -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
            -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
            -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Working...
            X