Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

off road/ winter beater project suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so the tracker is looking like the best bet... i cant haul as much stuff as a truck but i can add a roof rack or one of those trailer hitch things with the platform on the back... and at 27mpg i think the gas will be ok.. i can allways try to improve it too

ooo and i found this pic of one, im gonna make mine look like this only without the snorkel and ill put a bush bumper on the front with a winch...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Here you go Mike. I can pick it up for you too.

so many trucks like this for sale here.

Last edited by eurotiva; 04-09-2011, 05:36 PM.
      -Greg
      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
      Redneck Engineer
      FOTY - '09
      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
        If you want something different how about a Suzuki X90?
        i wouldint be caught dead in that thing lol its a turd on wheels! :p

88 festiva lx, 2.3 turbo rwd swap in progress
        1999.5 f-350 4x4 7.3 gtp38r 5" exhaust ect.
        R.i.p. 1990 Western Star 5964s 3406b 530whp (4.2mpg!)
        00' western star flat top ex, 600hp 6nz 2250tq, 18918b, 3.55, full lockers, 6" straight pipes
        03' gt, full termi swap 700+ whp build

sponsered by,
        pam pam's junk, dayton OR.
        Bob's ok tires, salem OR.
        Clausen Truckin', keizer OR.

Comment

The suburban, "can be daily driven", LOL
          Owner of:
          1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
          In progress:
          BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by 1988festivazoom View Post
              i wouldint be caught dead in that thing lol its a turd on wheels! :p
              You better give a good reason for that! X90s are brians true love!
              91GL BP/F3A with boost
              13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

its ugly... it has no appealing body lines, its just plain ugly, but thats just my opnion. lol

88 festiva lx, 2.3 turbo rwd swap in progress
                1999.5 f-350 4x4 7.3 gtp38r 5" exhaust ect.
                R.i.p. 1990 Western Star 5964s 3406b 530whp (4.2mpg!)
                00' western star flat top ex, 600hp 6nz 2250tq, 18918b, 3.55, full lockers, 6" straight pipes
                03' gt, full termi swap 700+ whp build

sponsered by,
                pam pam's junk, dayton OR.
                Bob's ok tires, salem OR.
                Clausen Truckin', keizer OR.

Comment

Here's a Tracker for you that I saw at a car show today. Unfortunately it's not 4wd.

Rick
                  1993 Ford Festiva
                  1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
                  1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
                  2000 Ford E350

Comment

it looks like a bug eye del-sol with a mini lift and 4x4 lol... im not a big fan of that thing, but if brian likes them, thats fine with me...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefreek View Post
                      Here's a Tracker for you that I saw at a car show today. Unfortunately it's not 4wd.

thats crazy... i dont see the point, but what ever lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                        You better give a good reason for that! X90s are brians true love!
                        I'm not sure that an X90 is my true love but its defiantly different! It sits on a Geo Tracker frame and was fun to run around in, not many of them made/imported so it was a great conversation piece! I also bought my daughter a Tracker for her first car, she loved that car!
                        Brian
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                        :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                          thats crazy... i dont see the point, but what ever lol...

bout the same point as a turbo festiva..... just cuz ya want to

Comment

The double face palm was perfect man. I was just saying the other day that I consider Trackers the "Festiva" of SUVs.

Comment

tin top samurai FTW!!!!

Comment

i may be going to look at a gmc tracker tomorrow if the guy will e-mail me back.... and if the weather is good, go to the junk yard and then if there is enough time go out to a local place and go shooting get some more trigger time in with my new toy
                                Last edited by sasquatch; 04-09-2011, 09:38 PM.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                                X