Festiva and Aspire in Nashville Pull a Part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva and Aspire in Nashville Pull a Part

If you happen to be in the Nashville area there is a 88 Festiva and a 96 Aspire. Festiva is manual ,not sure 4 or 5 speed, with tach cluster, power mirrors, intermittent wipers smooth tail lights and rear defrost. It's not in the best shape but mostly complete. The aspire is an auto with all the suspension parts there. I have no desire to do the Aspire swap so I'm not getting the parts. I live 90+ miles from Nashville so don't ask me to remove parts for you. I thought about grabbing the tach cluster since I don't have one, but thought there may be a difference in tank sending units between the carb and EFI. I'll post a couple pics in a few.
    Last edited by Eaglefreek; 04-08-2011, 02:18 PM.
    Rick
    1993 Ford Festiva
    1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
    1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
    2000 Ford E350

Go ahead and grab the tach cluster; it'll work without problems.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I edited the original post. I originally put 89 instead of 88. Maybe I'm getting lazy now that I'm a little older, but I have no desire to mod my Festiva. I'm happy just the way it is. Maintenance and maybe some body work are all it's going to get.

Rick
      1993 Ford Festiva
      1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
      1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
      2000 Ford E350

Comment

i'd love to have that exp next to it, i let one get away from me but the next one i find that i can afford i will get, they are so awesome. I'm gonna be in Nashville at the end of the month but doubt i will have enough time grab some parts, and probably wont have room to get anything home.

Comment

Working...
        X