Rich people who think there better.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich people who think there better.

I was out driving around today on a road that is only 25 mph well since i dont want a speeding ticket i was going 25. This lady in a brand new dodge van pulled out of her house after i passed her. Well she decided that i was going to slow so she was on my rear for a good min till we got to a strait away. Then she decided to try and pass me i was in second so i decided to have me some fun and not let her pass and then she was on my rear again and when i say rear i mean no more then a foot away. Well i was watching her in the mirror so i know when se would try agin she was yelling at me to move and flipping me the bird. Well when we got to a stop sign i got out of my car and told her it was ok and god forgives u and have a blessed day she didn't like that at all. I just hate is cause someones mommy or daddy gave them a car they think there better then us hard working folk i bet she wouldnt have tried that if i was in my truck lol.

Originally posted by 93festiva1 View Post
    I was out driving around today on a road that is only 25 mph well since i dont want a speeding ticket i was going 25. This lady in a brand new dodge van pulled out of her house after i passed her. Well she decided that i was going to slow so she was on my rear for a good min till we got to a strait away. Then she decided to try and pass me i was in second so i decided to have me some fun and not let her pass and then she was on my rear again and when i say rear i mean no more then a foot away. Well i was watching her in the mirror so i know when se would try agin she was yelling at me to move and flipping me the bird. Well when we got to a stop sign i got out of my car and told her it was ok and god forgives u and have a blessed day she didn't like that at all. I just hate is cause someones mommy or daddy gave them a car they think there better then us hard working folk i bet she wouldnt have tried that if i was in my truck lol.
    Lol Kill them with kindness.

Comment

Oh i do all the time smile and wave and look happy lol.

Comment

She might have though you were going to beat her as. Too funny turning around and being nice. Time for an engine swap to be able to do that to quicker cars.

Isn't there a member here that has a Ferrari and a Festy?
        91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
        14 C7 Z51

Comment

oh i plan on doing a full build on a b6 with turbo and maybe nos lol should be a beast

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
            She might have though you were going to beat her as. Too funny turning around and being nice. Time for an engine swap to be able to do that to quicker cars.

Isn't there a member here that has a Ferrari and a Festy?
            Haha well my buddies dad has a red Festiva and its known around here as the Ferrari, and then they have another Festiva, so yes,,, someone does

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
            91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

It has nothing to do with being "rich". I personally don't associate a Dodge minvan with being rich. It's the selfish attitude of today. I usually don't go past the speed limit myself anymore and I don't tolerate tailgaters. I don't brake check because that is unsafe. I just look at them in my mirror and throw up my hands and that usually gets them to back off. If not I just slowly ease off the pedal till they get the message and then resume speed. In the future I would not recommend getting out of your vehicle. She had no idea why you got out of your car. She may of seen it as a sign of aggression and in some states she could have shot or ran over you with no consequences to her.
              Rick
              1993 Ford Festiva
              1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
              1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
              2000 Ford E350

Comment

I know why most of us don't mess around on the road... It won't take much to take us out.. These cars are fun until your facing being hit by a "mini" van or full size truck. I drive my truck and want to speed everywhere because it feels like I'm not going fast enough. But in my car since it's soo small I feel like I'm flying every where. It also gets up and slows down alot easier so maybe that has alot to do with it.

We had some bad storms here a few weeks ago and a 70 mph cross wind at 40 makes you think about driving such a little vehicle. Wasn't sure if I was gonna get swept away in a tornado.
                1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

HAHA I do this all the time! I would never get out cause I hate confrontation, but I LOVE doing the whole speed up so they can't pass thing!

Just cause it's small, doesn't mean it's slow to accelerate, dummys! The looks on some of their faces is priceless.....
                  Buck.
                  -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
                  -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
                  -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

if u blow them a kiss when u let them pass, it really pisses them off and confuses them done that a couple times in a semi, people dont rrealize that they are passing 70+ feet of truck and when u whip a trailer at them they get the hint not to pass

88 festiva lx, 2.3 turbo rwd swap in progress
                    1999.5 f-350 4x4 7.3 gtp38r 5" exhaust ect.
                    R.i.p. 1990 Western Star 5964s 3406b 530whp (4.2mpg!)
                    00' western star flat top ex, 600hp 6nz 2250tq, 18918b, 3.55, full lockers, 6" straight pipes
                    03' gt, full termi swap 700+ whp build

sponsered by,
                    pam pam's junk, dayton OR.
                    Bob's ok tires, salem OR.
                    Clausen Truckin', keizer OR.

Comment

hmmm... I wish my dad was rich so he'd buy me a new Dodge Minivan! :lol:
                      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefreek View Post
                        It has nothing to do with being "rich". I personally don't associate a Dodge minvan with being rich.
                        +1!!!
                        Oscar

Comment

Rich people have kids too. If you haven't looked lately there aren't many options in the mini van market. Thing is she probably was rich. She was just pissed that she had to buy a mini van and a Dodge to boot. lol
                          -Bryant

Comment

I like to just let them pass and hope a cop sees them speeding!
                            Amazing Amanda

Comment

They're.

Comment

Working...
                              X