Any other members on Whidbey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other members on Whidbey?

I;m lookin' for a festy and I've seen a light blue post 1990 festy runnin around on the South end with some awesome 90's graphics and a heart painted on the hood. Also A few months ago I saw a dark blue one in Anacortes I believe. IF YOU OWN THESE CARS, I WILL BUY THEM. My parents say pass the driving test before getting a car, I say the test is always there but the festy's aren't so if I find on I got a couple hundred cash to hold it until I can convince my parents to let me get it. They already said yes to getting one, but wait until after the test. Much easier to convince them if it's on the island as it would be easy to get to. Thanks, Also any leads on FI festy's in Western Washington would be appreciated. I'm lookin' to do a BP+fseries for a culminating project.
    Thanks
    Owner of:
    1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
    In progress:
    BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Tell your parents that gas is going up to $5 a gallon by summer.

Comment

I been sayin' that and with a 2005 f150 w/ 5.4L triton, a 2008 Taurus X and a 1996 Grand Am they still don't want to let myet, I'm tryin to convince them that the festy's aren't getting cheaper. I think it's a control thing and they don't really want to let me be that independent, but I'm not having any troubles with school, 4.0GPA. National Honor Society, etc...
      Owner of:
      1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
      In progress:
      BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

Working...
      X