cheap h.p.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap h.p.

ebay item 110675591630 add 20 h.p to your stock festiva for about 25.00!

lol sorry dont know how to post link
    Last edited by kumalaba; 04-22-2011, 06:13 AM.
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Hmmm at least its slightly more reasonably priced than the 69.99 that pops up all the time... :lol:

Did a little math and found out that this would be a better upgrade than a B6 swap!

B6 = 82HP

B3 + Intake Sensor Performance Mod = 63+20 = 83HP!~!

Wow! and a lot easier too Where's 1993festiva when ya need him? With his BP/B3 hybrid he could probably squeeze and extra 452,379HP out of this thing lol
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

It says "This is a resistor that will modify your Air/Fuel ration(sp?)."...which leads me to believe that it's just a resistor for $25.lol
      Last edited by Aspire; 04-22-2011, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Gee, why haven't I bought one of these yet? Ha ha ha ha!!!!

I'd rather get the "turbo" sport stripes and "NOS" performance stickers. Less work; more hp!

Karl
        '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
        '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
        '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
        '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
        '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
          Hmmm at least its slightly more reasonably priced than the 69.99 that pops up all the time... :lol:

Did a little math and found out that this would be a better upgrade than a B6 swap!

B6 = 82HP

B3 + Intake Sensor Performance Mod = 63+20 = 83HP!~!

Wow! and a lot easier too Where's 1993festiva when ya need him? With his BP/B3 hybrid he could probably squeeze and extra 452,379HP out of this thing lol
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
            Gee, why haven't I bought one of these yet? Ha ha ha ha!!!!

I'd rather get the "turbo" sport stripes and "NOS" performance stickers. Less work; more hp!

Karl
            so true!

Comment

That's probably 20 extra HP for a big-block V8 motor....if it worked at all. Fools your computer into thinking the intake air is colder, therefore dumping more fuel into the mix....maybe. Probably worth about 5 HP at most for Festivas. Looks lke you could accomplish essentially the same thing with a homemade CAI and advancing the timing.
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
              09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
                Well, now you are just making fun of the poor guy. Realistically, he would buy 5 of those, put them in line, and get a true 100 hp increase (maybe more since he's running a BP ECU). He's a smart guy you know. Everything he's done is well documented by his butt-dyno.
                Oscar

Comment

Pfft everyone knows a good leaf blower and duct tape are all you need to have to kill mustangs.

Comment

Intake sensor + leaf blower + turbonator = 100 HP increase on Festiva.
                    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Since I can't do it on eGay,:bs::laughing6:
                      91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                      82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                      85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

What? You mean it doesn't work?!?

Awwwww....! I just bought 3!
                        Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                        '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                        '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Working...
                        X