look what I found in the glovebox NIB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look what I found in the glovebox NIB

Are they worth anything? I know the key thingy would be if it wasn't broke off nonetheless it is still there. The seatbelt thing is new in package and has Ford #'s and Festiva on the inside.

-Bryant

The key card is pretty cool. I had one of them in my original Festiva too. Not sure where it ended up though. Nice find.
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I had the seat belt thing as well, however it was so trashed and groddy that I just threw it away.
      Buck.
      -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
      -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
      -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

That is cool to finally see a pic of the "plastic" key What was it's purpose tho??
        Did it actually work?
        Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

What is that seat belt thing?
          1993 Festiva GL The Besty Festy

Comment

The plastic key was supposed to be cut to fit your car so you could keep it in your wallet (more flexible than metal) to open or perhaps start and run your car in case you forgot your regular key. It was meant to be used very little since it will wear out more quickly.

The "seat belt thing" was probably the child seat adapter buckle of some sort. I've seen them and I think I have a couple, but I can't recall. There was also the little hex wrench you could use to move your automatic shoulder belt in case it stopped working out of position.

I think that covers most of it.

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

The key thingy I think has been cut. Therefore probably useless to a parts collector.

I will donate the seatbelt buckle to a person really in need. Be honest. If you are going to sell it I'll keep it. But if you really need it you can have it. I will start a thread for it.
              -Bryant

Comment

Thanks for the knowledge Karl :thumbright: Pretty neat idea w/ the plastic key agree not the most durable but cool concept from an awesome car
                Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

Working...
                X