Fast five!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast five!!!

New need for speed comes out tomorrow. Fast five. I am so pumped. Altough i have school tomorrow morning i somehow convinced my parents to let me go to the midnight premier. We have a pretty decent size of guys going down there with their cars. set up a cruise and all. SO excited.
    :cry_smile: RIP. 91 Ford festiva BP swap

1990 Mazda Miata BP swap, 99 trans, 3.9 Torsen rear end, Mazdaspeed6 k04 turbo on 15 psi.

Fast and the furious not need for speed.
    BP Festiva on MS2 with gsxr itbs Woot!!!

Comment

I know it's going to be an awesome movie
      Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
      89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
      Projects in the works:
      84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

Fast and the Furious is what got me into cars. I don't know why people hate it so much, they might not be technically correct but they are cool action movies.
        91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
        14 C7 Z51

Comment

I'm really excited to see it, I love all the FF movies. I really think it's funny tho that the last FF movie, when the suburu flips over towards the end, there is no driveshaft hahaha
          -Josh R

Comment

only car savvy ppl notice the no driveshaft ... and i deff wanna see it....
            91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

2010 mazdaspeed3 stock... for now

Comment

Originally posted by phyaz91 View Post
              only car savvy ppl notice the no driveshaft
              lolol sooo true
              BP Festiva on MS2 with gsxr itbs Woot!!!

Comment

Great movie idk why I said need for speed probably cause I was playing while typing. Funny how they had two cops watching us all pull out.
                :cry_smile: RIP. 91 Ford festiva BP swap

1990 Mazda Miata BP swap, 99 trans, 3.9 Torsen rear end, Mazdaspeed6 k04 turbo on 15 psi.

Comment

Go to letmewatchthis.com its already up on there its free i watched it Tuesday night its an awesome movie yall guys will love it.

Comment

The FF movies are cool. I have everyone of them besides the one just comming out. Tokyo drift was the best IMO.
                    89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                    My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Originally posted by 93festiva1 View Post
                      Go to letmewatchthis.com its already up on there its free i watched it Tuesday night its an awesome movie yall guys will love it.
                      The site isn't working Too much traffic?
                      91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                      14 C7 Z51

Comment

there having problems right now sorry

Comment

I tried to watch it from that site and it tried to install all kinds of crazy crap.
                          89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                          My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Originally posted by 91_festy_Gl View Post
                            The FF movies are cool. I have everyone of them besides the one just comming out. Tokyo drift was the best IMO.
                            no way....It was cool but no way it was anywhere near realistic. First one was the best so far.
                            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                            89L Silver EFI auto
                            91GL Green Auto DD
                            There ain't no rest for the wicked
                            until we close our eyes for good.
                            I will sleep when I die!
                            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

letmewatchthis.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, letmewatchthis.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

here is the link its not perfect but u can see it if u dont want to pay for it hope u like it

Comment

Working...
                              X