Festy pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festy pics

I thought it was time to post a couple of shots of my '93 festy, 'specially since I've been getting help from you guys---also make me feel more like part of this group.

Don't know how to do this picture thing---created an album and thought I could add it to message--guess not, so I'll do a couple of posts.

Festy pics

Next two

Comment

nice, i like both of your cars!
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Festy pics

Last ones. Just a note---I haven't seen this particular two-tone layout before

Comment

k Ned...merged the threads for you. If you are going to do it the way you did....just make the next set of pics a comment in your original thread. But if you want to put them all in one post just save them as 640 x 480 and then you chose all the ones you want to post....click generate link and chose the IMG (middle one). Then copy and paste the links from the FULL section.... you will see all of them in one post then. Let me know if you need more help.

Nice pics by the way.
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Thanks for the help--I'll try to work this out.

Also, forgot to mention the '88 is now history (they closed the track) but it's heart beats on in the '93

Comment

nice color scheme

I like the two tone blue and black one. It gives me an idea as I have a blue one I'm fixing up and there is rust in those areas, lower quarters, lift gate and hood, once I fix the rust I can do a paint scheme like that for very inexpensive.

Comment

Both VERY nice festys!!:notworthy:
                If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
                  Both VERY nice festys!!:notworthy:
                  I agree, nice work. I woulda purchashed the 88 if you still had the shell. We have that class down here.
                  91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                  82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                  85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Working...
                  X