No announcement yet.

new to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome! Another call for more pics, please!

Cool intake. Is that carb box really that thick?

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Welcome

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

The carb box is 1/8" on the bottom 1/6" on the sides. The top plate is 1/8" but the threaded ring that it bolts to is 1/2". Ill get some more pics up soon, and no I'm not running any thing off the computer, I should remove some stuff.

Comment

interessting work keep it up.
          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Rollertoaster ?? Good user name, welcome to the forum. Rollertoaster... of love.
            Last edited by freshtiva; 05-08-2011, 08:27 AM.
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Welcome to the site! And congrats on the Festiva purchase!
              '90 LX

Comment

Another Welcome to the site! Keep up the good work, nice to see another carby guy on board.
                91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

The carb is only temporary. I needed something to run the car as the old one was shot. I'm planning on getting a megasquirt ASAP.
                  The username is a carryover from other forums. It came from the Honda element that I used to have (they look like toasters). I built my own turbo kit for it, and was making about 400hp on a gt3076r. It was one hell of a sleeper

Comment

I love your front end aero work! I'm going to be blocking off the right side of my grille sometime soon, too. And a fully blocked off one for winter.

Karl
                    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Haha I just removed my duct tape that was blocking the grill holes. Heat is non existent in the winter with open grills

Comment

Working...
                      X