Found a spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a spoiler

Last night I went to my friends house and what do you know... his neighbor has a red gl with a rear windshield wiper AND a spoiler. Next week when I can get there at a more appropriate time i'm gonna try to bag them. Hopefully they don't realize how valuable they are and I can get them for a pretty good price wish me luck!
    -93' Festiva L (B6T swap in progress)
    -92' XR2 Capri (Parts car)

Good luck.
    93 Ford Festiva WA (project car)
    98 Ford Festiva WF (aspire)(parts car)
    98 "Gloria" Toyota Corolla AE101 (daily driver)

Comment

Its only 4 screws, why even bother asking
      money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Is Haysville, KS anywhere near Hays,KS? My folks and sis are from there.

Comment

Originally posted by NovaSS View Post
          Its only 4 screws, why even bother asking
          haha as much as i'd love to have it for free i know i wouldnt like to walk outside and see the spoiler missing off of my festiva!! And i bet you feel the same way haha

Comment

Originally posted by bastille10 View Post
            Is Haysville, KS anywhere near Hays,KS? My folks and sis are from there.
            Hays is like 3 hours north of here. I've only been there a couple times and it's been a while. Seems like a pretty suburban town I'm sure there's lots of folks with festiva's there.

Comment

Four bolts and a side cutter would get you the hatch and all the extra parts, wiper etc. jk. Good luck buying the spoiler.
              An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
                Four bolts and a side cutter would get you the hatch and all the extra parts, wiper etc. jk. Good luck buying the spoiler.
                hahaha thanks

Comment

Sidecutter?! You don't mean to cut the wires, do you? You're supposed to undo the connections in the LR quarter panel and pull them out!

The guy I bought my pristine red hatch and spoiler from a while back didn't know that and he cut the wires, making more work for me. (At $50 for the GL Sport hatch and spoiler, I can live with that.)

Karl
                  '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                  '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                  '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                  '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                  '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Update? Did you get it?! Are you not just going to try to buy the whole car?
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I'm gonna go there tonight after school and work. I'd love to get the whole car! But i'm still in high school so my part time job really doesnt give the finances to be buying a lot of festiva's I'll update when i go over there. If not tonight then tomorrow for sure

Comment

Working...
                      X