X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspire Color @ Salvage Question

Hiya,

I was curious about something.

I have a 95 Aspire that I would classify the color as TEAL. I've been looking at car-part.com for various body parts and see a LOT of cars listed as "green" and very few listed as Teal or any variant of it.

I, personally, have seen very few Aspires that I would call an actual green. Quite a few that are Teal.

Think they are one in the same?

Reason I ask is that I'm looking to replace my hatch. The one that's on the car doesn't have a rear defrost. I've found two within a reasonable driving distance, one is a base (teal) with heat, the other is a SE (green) with heat and a spoiler. The price is within $25 of each other. So, if it's the same color it'd be worth the extra $25 to me to get the SE, assuming the condition is the same.

I know alot of people consider the teal color car to be green. I have seen a few actual green Aspires in my area. A couple darker almost like a forest green. I don't know for sure if that was a factory color or a repaint though
    Paul
    91GL
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Comment

The "aqua" or "teal" color is very close to this here:

AQUA

If I were you I'd get the SE hatch!

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
      X