No announcement yet.

Super rare V12 Probe for sale on eBay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super rare V12 Probe for sale on eBay!

You guys should jump onto this and swap it into a Supra.
    Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
    1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
    2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
    2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

:pukeright:
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Comment

Man, look at all those cylinders on that thing! And by cylinders I mean the cylindrical looking things called valve guides...

Comment

:banghead:

Comment

Fuzzy pictures, V-12 turbo, and great gas mileage? I'm Sold!

Comment

I don't see what the big deal is?... I have that same V12 in my MX-6 except mine is N/A. Got it from an MK2 Supra. Its great on gas, and yes, I also deliver pizza in it. I know the pic in the Ebay ad is fuzzy, but if you look close can still tell its the same V12 I have in this pic minus the turbo. Anyone who can read can see that it says 12-VALVE right on the valve cover, which, everyone knows is Mazda code for V12. Still need to find another BP for the festi though, its should be as fast as a Veyron, since its 16-VALVE which we all know means 16 cylinder like the Veyron

Last edited by htchbck; 05-10-2011, 08:58 AM.
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

^^ Is that RWD???

Comment

No that's a rotary

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

What's a rotary? Is that like a jet engine?

Comment

No no, it's a mountain bike

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

He parked in '06 and '08? Flux capacitor must be messing up.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                        No no, it's a mountain bike
                        Oh really? I've got one of those. Maybe I'll put it in my Festiva! Zoom zoom! :toothy5:

Comment

V12 man, rare car. If it were a foreign job, you would count the lug nuts to see how many cylinders it has.

Karl
                          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Wow, thanks for the tip Karl! I just counted the lug nuts on my MX6 and it turns out I have the coveted 20 cylinder (which is really just four Volvo inline 5 motors welded together). I guess they just put the V12 valve cover on there to fool people into thinking it was JUST a V12, kinda like a sleeper at the track Bwahahaha!
                            Last edited by htchbck; 05-10-2011, 10:38 AM.
                            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by thered56 View Post
                              ^^ Is that RWD???
                              Its actually 5 wheel drive, there is a separate shaft that comes off the rear diff to turn the spare tire. The perpendicular rotational axis of the spare in relation to the other wheels gives the desired gyroscopic effect of added stability in cornering and also helps counteract the massive torque forces of the V12 (or in my case, I20) which would otherwise flip the car over on its roof :!:
                              No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Working...
                              X