dun dun dun///CAR INSURANCE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dun dun dun///CAR INSURANCE!!

Ok so I dont know if this is the same for everyone but recently I have been shopping around for car insurance and it has been a huge pain in the you know what. I get qoutes from the upwards of 120 a month and so forth and sometimes qoutes that seem to good to be true then at the last minute they change! so I am just a little overwhelmed here with the whole hassle. Does anyone know of an honest, affordable insurance company in maryland that wont cost me an arm and a leg to insure my 328i? I dont want to lie on the qoute and I havent been but i mean seriously I am about to propose to my girlfriend just to get my premium down! lol well no i do really love her but thats just one example of how this is getting to me! I hate insurance companies with a passion, although I am going to work for one next week....hey i gotta survive and be able to pay insurance so i guess I am siding with the enemy i just wanted to hear people's thoughts/experiences with the nast I word.
    91 red l-

I have 3 cars on my policy... 1 '92 Festiva PLPD, $40 / mo.... 1 '00 Focus Full coverage with roadside assistance $67 / mo..... 1 '03 Hyundai Sonata full coverage with roadside assistance $70 / mo... I use a local progressive agent, but I have heard you can get it even cheaper through progressive online or over the phone. I personally like to have an agent handy that I can talk to instead of waiting on hold for 45 minutes. Yes, I get multi-car discount, homeowners discount, package discount (for having home owners insurance through her too), the fact that I have had both policies with her for the better part of 3 years now, and I guess accident free for a few years discount. I am however only 23 years old, a guy (duh), and have had a few fender benders of my own and my mom has had them when barrowing my cars. I personnaly don't think my rates are bad, but when I turn 24 at the end of the year, they will drop even lower. (I believe that is the age here in Indiana?...)
    The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
    89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

I like mercury. I tried a few quotes and the best they could do was with mercury. I am not a home owner. I have all tickets off my record and one small accident under 1,000 damage. insurance didnt go up because of it either. I pay 600 2x a year for a 2009 camry, my srt-4 and when i add the festiva its actually going to go down a dollar because of the miles distributed between more cars.
      1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

I'm with geico. 57 and some change per month. Little above liability. a handful of award points and one accident.

Its on the rover. Festiva was the same price too.
        Previous:
        1991 GL. (01' ranger lights!) P/S,A/C Sold to Mum.
        1990 auto. hacked up rally toy.
        1988 5 speed. The pile
        1993 5 speed.
        1995 5 speed aspire. Gutted for the 90' auto.

Comment

I think 25's the magic number. Can't wait to see my next policy quote. Full coverage on the bullet and my wife's 95 grand prix runs us about $72/mo with progressive currently.

Sent from the bathroom via tapatalk
          91 L 5sp "The Silver Bullet" B6, Brake/Susp Swapped Build Thread
          92 L 5sp "Red" RIP
          95 Grand Prix SE DD
          Wife's Stuff:
          89 L 5sp "Carby Car"
          97 Aspire auto "Pink Panther"
          Build Thread

Spring 2013 IndyStiva:
          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...eet-April-20th

Comment

wow, i pay 800 a year for my festiva, with a 200 dectuctable and 1000000 liability and 60 a year for my truck, with the same, but thats canadian insurance, and its public insurance
            we dont have the choice here in manitoba for private, but in BC and Ontario i think they do have Private
            B6 with lightweight Flywheel, FMS street cam
            Holy heck gee willickers its fast!!drool

Comment

Just renewed mine in March.
              Nationwide $428 for 6 months for a 1990 and a 1992 Festiva.

Comment

Working...
              X