Festiva Rescue . com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva Rescue . com

I was watching a bunch of youtube videos this morning of the 2009 Madness meet and saw on almost every car a sticker advertising www.FestivaRescue.com. So, I got a little curious. Typed the URL in the address bar and got nothing. Just wondering if this site is still around somewhere and they just changed the address and what it was really about. Thanks in advance.

BTW 51 festys in one meet is freakin incredible!

:dj::dj::dj::dj::dj: x10 + 1

lol

Originally posted by 89newb View Post
    I was watching a bunch of youtube videos this morning of the 2009 Madness meet and saw on almost every car a sticker advertising www.FestivaRescue.com. So, I got a little curious. Typed the URL in the address bar and got nothing. Just wondering if this site is still around somewhere and they just changed the address and what it was really about. Thanks in advance.

BTW 51 festys in one meet is freakin incredible!

:dj::dj::dj::dj::dj: x10 + 1

lol
    I did a WHOIS lookup on the site and it doesn't return anything, plus going to a DNS registar like GoDaddy.com shows it as available.

That tells me the site is no more.
    Beastiva - 89 L Auto

Comment

I have an extra domain available on my hosting account. Should I snag it?

Comment

if you wanted too....might be a good way to advertise buying "broken" festies. you could either part them out, fix them and sell them, or fix them and keeps them....if you were to do something like this id be willing to be a pennsylvania representative to pick up festies around the state. if they arnt asking too much that is...

Comment

that was dean's old web site, he passed away, he was on the east coast.

Comment

I remember when the site was active.... shame to see it gone now.... though I never got to meet Dean I often come around his posts and see a little insight into the kind of person he was.... I know he is missed by all that knew him
            Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
            89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
            Projects in the works:
            84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

what was the website about...maybe we can get it going again.

Comment

take a look at the news section....there is something similar to it it is a Sticky at the top of the page.
                "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                until we close our eyes for good.
                I will sleep when I die!
                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

^contact Smedley. She can give you all the details.
                  91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                  82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                  85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Yes, Dean-V8Festiva my husband had set that up but when he died last year, I let the site go. He didn't have it complete, but it was info on help and for sales and things like that. The name was up for renewal a few months ago and is available since I didn't renew it.
                    1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                    1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                    Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                    website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

I could not find the sticky but thats good info. if it is okay with you smedley id like to look into possibly bringing that website back, having proceeds benefit our festiva family here.

Comment

Originally posted by 89newb View Post
                        I could not find the sticky but thats good info. if it is okay with you smedley id like to look into possibly bringing that website back, having proceeds benefit our festiva family here.
                        You are welcome do do what you want with it. Dean would be pleased. With Britstiva's help we set up FestivaMadness.com last year and still don't have it updated with FM4 pictures. LOL That's the only one I want to keep running.
                        1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                        1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                        Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                        website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Working...
                        X