Havent been on in awhile...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havent been on in awhile...

I kinda got swept away after I got my street bike, I've been working 50+ hours a week then riding my bike till dark then going to bed. Lol

I'll be honest and say I've lost interest in my Festiva, I sold my spoiler and every time I fix something... another thing goes wrong. This bike is flawless and a hundred times more fun to be on than my car.

I need to get it going though, I'm not gonna ride my bike in the rain and my truck kills me in fuel to work. I promise I'll be back for now, the yamaha r6 forums are no where as cool and polite as this one. I really missed that. They're all jerks

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
    91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

My mum rides bigger xD. She's got a Suzuki GSXR 750 and recently bought a Ducati 510 dirtbike with road tyres , My step dad rides a Kawazaki ZX12R and a KTM 450 enduro -dirtbike with road tyres

Comment

A bike that runs flawless isn't going to teach you anything. That's what I like about the festy, there are probably a hundred things that I would have never learned if the festy ran perfect everytime.

Sometimes I think the same thing too. Maybe I should buy something that isn't going to be such a pain in the as but it's all worth it in the end.
      91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
      14 C7 Z51

Comment

I could have gotten a better deal on a r1 but I wanted a easy starter bike that I wouldn't do stupid stuff on ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by devon527 View Post
          I could have gotten a better deal on a r1 but I wanted a easy starter bike that I wouldn't do stupid stuff on ya know?
          100hp on two wheels and between your legs isn't enough to be "stupid":mrgreen:
          91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
          14 C7 Z51

Comment

I used to ride my buddies r1 and I could handle it, but I got too comfortable and started doing dumb stuff. The r6 I have is more mellow and made my parents a little happier, that had a lot to do with it too.

Comment

Working...
            X