Carnage. Anybody here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnage. Anybody here?

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

That'll buff out.

(seriously, hope everyone in there is ok!)
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Wow... a black GL Sport no less. Glad to read no-one got hurt though. That's not far from Saskatoon... time to check the local wrecking yards and grab that spoiler!
      Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada
      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Lemons to lemonade Ian! You might see if you can contact the guy through flicker and score it.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Thats sickning!!:sad8: Really glad no one was hurt, its a miracal with that much damage!!! Someone was lookin' out for them:angel9:
          If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Apparently Festivas do better than I thought they would in an accident. That wasn't completely square on the front, though.

Anyway.. black with a spoiler, nice!
            ~Austin
            Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

Dang, another one with my sport interior.
              91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
              82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
              85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Glad everyone is OK...shame about the Festiva..as time goes by some must perish so others can survive.

Comment

Wow, thats some proper festy gore. Yikes.
                  Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Comment

What a nice car that was at one time. I hope someone here is able to scavenge what's left.

You always know what's happenin there Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
                      Apparently Festivas do better than I thought they would in an accident. That wasn't completely square on the front, though.

Anyway.. black with a spoiler, nice!
                      Yes they do, my festy took out a minivan, bent the van's front axle all that happened to RedFesty was a torn bumper cover. At least that is what they claimed to their insurance company, who didn't believe them

Comment

I didn't heard so much good things about security and Festivas. Security in 90s wasn't what it is now. I always thought security was the lack in Festivas. No personal experience to back this up, hopefully.

Concerning the crash: never thought potholes were that bad in Saskatchewan. Imagine the shock from the passenger point of view; on the spot. And afterwards when seeing the damage.
                        J-S

'93L "Pepestiva" - 160 miles old Road Slave

Comment

Working...
                        X