No announcement yet.

Need a Festiva Mechanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all who have posted, but special thanks to GOMEZ, and PU241. I will start yanking on the muffler this weekend. Just looking at it from the rear it seems to be fine, but I haven't gotten under it yet.

Comment

A pair of car ramps would be a good investment! You'd use them for oil changes as well as to look under the car a lot easier and better.

Oil changes would be a great way to begin your new career as a Festiva mechanic!

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Lol

LOL! Let's not get too ambitious! After all I do believe I was looking for a mechanic; not looking to become one!

Comment

if it is the muffler i also came across another problem with one of mine, it was pretty old and beat and the baffle inside broke off and was rattling around. to test just shake the muffler lol

Comment

Thank you!

I took a hold of my tail pipe last night and gave a few yanks. It did not budge. However, I need to get under the car and try moving the muffler which I plan on doing this weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X