Quick help required plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick help required plz

i have a chance to get a tx3 turbo capri mazda 1.6 B6T eng will it fit my 1993 festy???
    Omg a Dingo stole my festiva! Jks i own a 1993 red festy and its a damn Monster!

I have one in my festy.
    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Are you willing to also swap to efi, your festy is carbed.
      Owner of:
      1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
      In progress:
      BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

was it much work fly??

kellen i am looking for some thing easy lol its why i wanna get a 323 but they are been a
        pain to find were i live
        Omg a Dingo stole my festiva! Jks i own a 1993 red festy and its a damn Monster!

Comment

B6t swap into carbed is probs not a easy build, I have not done it, but it would definetely seem that way.
          Owner of:
          In progress:

Comment

if you're looking for easy, a mazda 1.6 SOHC 8v would be easy, the B6T swap is a whole 'nother CASE of beans (NOT easy, especially since you're starting with a carbed car). your best bet would be a standalone ECU for that swap.
            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

festyboy problem is i cant have a v8 on my P's i live in such a up-tight country
              i am looking for a v6 thats my limit for the next 3 years

and cheers kellen fist car iv had and i am a little lost atm

Comment

8v, not V8 (counting the number of valves, not cylinders)

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),

Comment

haha ol i feel so blond atm, i am entering a mechanics course soon so i can save some cash doing it all my self and learn what i am doing

Comment

NP inkswitchs, This is my first also, lol, BP+fseries this fall for my culminating project, not as much wiring as B6T
                    Owner of:
                    In progress:

Comment

and do i need to get the eng from a certain year of car??

Comment

for you, a first gen 323 or lazer. and if you search a little you may come across a twin carb intake from a lazer that will addapt to the B6

Comment

thanks festyboy for been a big help at lest i know what i am searching for now :S

Comment

Working...
                          X