Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, I got the ball rolling for a Festy meet in Oklahoma........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I got the ball rolling for a Festy meet in Oklahoma........

And the info has been up for a few days, not as good of a response as when I was talking about doing it. Dunno if no one has seen it, or if the locals just haven't been on. The FM5 planning thread keeps getting posts that frankly have nothing to do with planning, (not complaining, just observing, I'm a guest in this sandbox). I don't know if people actively go to the different forums to see what's new, or just look at the newest post on each forum on the forum list page.

I'm not discouraged as far as the visit to Rick's place, but if the visit to Kicker gets set up, I'd hate for it to be like 2-3 people for a tour of the facility.
    1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
    1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
    1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
    1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
    2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
    2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
    2005 Accord - wife's DD
    2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
    2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Festiva madness is the big deal. You gotta remember it's in it's 5th year and has grown more every year! Keep updating your meet thread and putting the word out!
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

What I would do/others have done is find those people interested or close by and pm them a link to the planning thread. That's worked well for me
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
        What I would do/others have done is find those people interested or close by and pm them a link to the planning thread. That's worked well for me
        Yep Yep, Its like having a show for a local band you gotta get it going and over time it will grow and each show there will be more attendees
        Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

Other than freeze ur ball joints meet does anyone make larger meets in the wintertime? I project a runner by late summer and a turbocharged example by winter.

Id love to come all the way to OK. I have relatives in texas, some in dallas area, some in OK across the river in Ryan, OK. Not sure how far that is from you.
          1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Dallas is about 3.5 hours from OKC. Stillwater is about and hour further NNE of OKC.
            1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
            1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
            1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
            1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
            2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
            2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
            2005 Accord - wife's DD
            2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
            2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

Working...
            X