No announcement yet.

someone hit my wifes car :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.... Nice paint job. The damage doesn't look all that bad. I would think unless there is something unseen there that it wouldn't take all that much to fix it. Just a though. Was this a hit and run?
    Last edited by boydg1; 06-14-2011, 08:16 PM.
    A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something.

Comment

Originally posted by boydg1 View Post
      .... Nice paint job. The damage doesn't look all that bad. I would think unless there is something unseen there that it wouldn't take all that much to fix it. Just a though. Was this a hit and run?
      no thankfully it wasnt and thankfully he had insurance
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
        Omni's are sweet cars man! Glad she is ok, but sorry for your loss. you should take as much as you can for it and then get your wife a GLHS omni then she can run that punk kid over!
        believe me brother i have told her over and over again that when the motor blew there would be a glh motor going in that car that car is on my top 10 list
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

if they total it out man you should buy it back and at least attempt to fix it. those cars are too rare these days to give up on. hell I'd take a crack at helping out man, I got vacation coming up and I'll show up with a chain winch and we'll find something to anchor to and pull that sucker out!
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

i know a guy.... or 2.
            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
            X