This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions about the $50 paint job

sorry im posting in the general section about something in another section but im not even sure everyone knows that there are more sections of the forum at the verry bottom of the page anyway... i posted a question in the$50 paint job exterior in the article section and you can check it out there or ill just ask here. its about the type of paint. i have 2 gallons of different color acrylic enamal auto paint could i use this paint to try this method? do i need to add hardener like when i spray? i have sprayed a handfull of cars but i want to try this it seems like a less waistfull method and i just think its cool and wana do it any input would be great -thanks
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

You should just try it out on something and then you'll know for sure! Since you already have the paint, etc. try it with and without the hardener then you can report back to us. Not trying to be rude but this is like someone coming on here saying "Hey I have these honda accord wheels, will they fit my festiva"......the best response in my opinion would be "Try it!". You have the wheels and the car, see if they fit! Haha
    Last edited by lanemeyer14; 06-15-2011, 10:53 AM.
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

^gotcha and your rite
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

If it works it would open the possibility for a lot more colors so that's cool! Guess you could always mix the rustoleum colors as well though
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Working...
        X