Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have pics of nasty botched Festy installs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have pics of nasty botched Festy installs...

...that were on your car when you bought it. Or at least we will assume it was that way when you bought it. lol Can also be wrong doings in general.

Sorry I don't have any to start but had the idea when I was doing some searching on here.
    Last edited by Gomez; 06-24-2011, 09:10 PM.
    -Bryant

oh the stories i could tell... but they're all fixed now and no pix before the repairs...
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Well I didn't take pics but the day I got my blue car it had 3 nails in 3 of four brake lines. Who needs four brakes anyway! The seats looked like a rabbid dog went to town on them so he figured a 100 year old seat cover, that looks like he blew smoke on everyday for the said 100 years, would suffice. Thank goodness I had 2 blown computer speakers for my 4 hour drive home. Fortunately I could just listen to my roaring engine going 70-80 in 4th gear because apparently someone though a 91 should have a 4 speed! and I love her
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Mine:p My radiator hose touches my downpipe so I wrapped it in sheet aluminum and HVAC tape..
        91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
        14 C7 Z51

Comment

Working...
        X