Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off road in N GA with the Eagle Lots of pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off road in N GA with the Eagle Lots of pics!

I met up with a group of people from http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/index.php in Dahlognea, GA, Saturday morning, for a day of fun. I got there a day early and camped at Desoto Falls Campground. I had a great time and met some fantastic folks. You can see more pics at http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...in-N.GA/page17

Rick
    1993 Ford Festiva
    1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
    1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
    2000 Ford E350

love that amc!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Dude thats AWESOME!!! But just for the record, next time your headed to MY town, hit me up! Lol, Desoto falls is about ten mins from my house. If you're still here, holler at me me and the wife have nothing going on today but lunch at my family's house at 1. I'd love to see that Eagle, I will definitely own one someday. Wish I still had my F150 I'd love to have ripped up the dirt with ya'll. Where abouts where ya'll? Sheep Wallow?
      Last edited by htchbck; 07-03-2011, 08:05 AM.
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
        Dude thats AWESOME!!! But just for the record, next time your headed to MY town, hit me up! Lol, Desoto falls is about ten mins from my house. If you're still here, holler at me me and the wife have nothing going on today but lunch at my family's house at 1. I'd love to see that Eagle, I will definitely own one someday. Wish I still had my F150 I'd love to have ripped up the dirt with ya'll. Where abouts where ya'll? Sheep Wallow?
        Sorry, but I'm back home. Yes, Sheep Wallow. That is quite a beautiful area you live in.
        Rick
        1993 Ford Festiva
        2000 Ford E350

Comment

Eagles are cool.

My family used to have an earlier 1971 (2wd) Hornet Sportabout wagon. I mostly learned to drive in it.

Karl
          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

New hero alert! 8)
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

That eagle is sick. There is one at our local yard that is in great shape but doesnt have a title. Very nice eagle you have there.
              89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
              My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Thanks for the compliments. While driving out there, I was thinking to myself, "I bet a Festiva cold make it through 90% of this stuff."
                Rick
                1993 Ford Festiva
                2000 Ford E350

Comment

EF wrote: "While driving out there, I was thinking to myself, 'I bet a Festiva cold make it through 90% of this stuff.'"

Well then, that's your next assignment, ain't it? Get to work, man!

Karl
                  '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                  '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                  '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                  '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                  '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I used to climb 4 wheeler trails with mine. They will climb a tree!
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I have had the MX6 out there a couple times. Wish I would've had a nice dry weekend free to tear it up with the CRX when I had 195/60R15s on it, it had some major ground clearance but I knew better than to ask it so tackle slick clay lol.
                      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Working...
                      X