junk yard festiva with loads of parts!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    I never back out. I am committed. Just like ham and eggs. The pig is committed but the chicken is only involved.
    waite a minute are you saying im the chicken?
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Im not backing out I still need that auto trans radiator, and also if not claimed yet i could use a RH marker light. Thank you

Comment

jwt101 - pass marker light (the one in the bumper or fender?)
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

The fender

Comment

I'm still in. Much appreciated. I'd love to get that part we talked about.
            2005 Cadillac CTS-V
            1995 Mustang Cobra (Turbo)
            1993 Ford Festiva (Auto) white
            1993 Ford Festiva (Auto) teal

Comment

not to sound impatient but any news on the parts? Thank you

-89 festiva - all stock - auto -efi -air - 240000 miles still going strong

Comment

yeah, anyway!!! :p what's the word?
                Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

sorry gentelmen i didnt get there this sat because i was moving my wifes omni and a whole trailer full of parts so i had to go to hershey (an hour away) matt (resurwrected) is coming up next sat to help finish the bp swap so im going there in the morning to get parts. arty do you want to try to go with me in the morning to the yard and then come back to my house meet my wife and have som festivativitys? but i will get to the yard and get your parts my brothas
                  Last edited by bobbyspider; 07-10-2011, 06:39 PM.

Comment

i'd have to call off work to do it (not that i'm against that idea ) we'll have to see.

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                      i'd have to call off work to do it (not that i'm against that idea ) we'll have to see.
                      Didn't think you worked Monday's.
                      You better save up those days for FMV.
                      '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                      '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                      '92 Aqua parts Car
                      '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                      '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                      Your holy ghost will not save you.
                      Your God plutonium will not save you.
                      In fact...
                      ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                        if you want to bro my wife will feed us and matt will be there... maybe you could bring those del sol springs when you come... j/k
                        Last edited by bobbyspider; 07-11-2011, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
                          Didn't think you worked Monday's.
                          You better save up those days for FMV.
                          he's talking about next SATURDAY (i work all weekend every weekend)

Comment

I thought i would let you know that i found a radiator for my automatic car so i wont be needing one now. I do still need the RH parking light on the fender if it still has one. Thank you for offering to get get the parts but i needed one asap as mine had a big hole and was losing about a quart water everyday i drove it.

Comment

I call dibs on the mud flaps if you can get them for me!

too late, nevermind!
                              Last edited by kartracer46; 07-14-2011, 08:37 PM.
                              91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                              82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                              85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

guys i know you have been waiting patiently for parts and i will get them i work an hour away from my house so by the time i get home the yard is closed so sat is the only day i can get there and last sat was picking up my wifes omni and hauling all the extra parts that came with it and this sat(tomorrow) matt is coming up to help finish the bp swap so i will have to wait till next week to get them or if we get done early we will take the bp for a test drive and maybe accedentaly end up at the jard . work has been slow so maybe i could get out early next week sometime and skate up there.

kartracer: i do have another set of mudflaps in my garage ill take som pics and post them so you can decide if you want em or not

Comment

Working...
                                X