festiva sighting! anyone here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva sighting! anyone here?

driving back from the target in york pa i passed a white festiva with gold wheels and it was lowered was it anyone here? i think it had fog lights and im pretty sure the bumpers were white too. of course i wasnt in my festiva at the time so he didnt see me
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

sounds like casper lol
    I hope she is still in Iowa
    Proud owner of Casper

Comment

White 88

Hi: I live in York and have a White 88 (some patina too "rust"). I've been off the forum for a while but still driving this awesome car. Maybe I'll see you around some time.
      Kent

88L "Klownstiva"
      03 Mustang Cobra vert

Comment

we gotta hook up bro what are you doing next sat me and my friend are going to try and finish up my bp swap if you want you could come down for a bit and hang out or help or whatever. i thought your car looked pretty nice
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Kent, what happened, we never got together, and i never heard from you since marchish.
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

mini meet sat? we could go to ichelburgrs and pick this festiva apart and then get a meal at jackie b's

Comment

back to you guys

Arty: Yea; I have been off the forum for a few months (son grad from HS, college searching, other kid in a ton of sports, vacations, bla bla bla). I definitely want to get back together and start working on these cars.

Bobbyspider: That sounds real cool and I wish I was available; love working on and learning about these cars. Finally; got all the kids and family stuff out of the way and need to get back into it. This Sat is not good for me but I will be in contact. You guys are going to the auto recycler too; stupid family plans ... dang it! I'll be in touch.
              Kent

88L "Klownstiva"
              03 Mustang Cobra vert

Comment

Working...
              X