festy tank is still down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festy tank is still down

soo ive been offline for a bit alot going on an thought id drop in the festy tank is still down having trouble with the local pats house about availabilty of fuel pump but there is a new pick n pull jus opened in wilmington so im gonna check them out next week in the meantime i picked up a 88 7.3 idi crew cab for a song great truck an all an now if i can get things going right the lil woman will be getting a new fiesta it gonna be a blue oval driveway ..i hope everyone has been doing good an hopefully i will be able to get online more an maybe there is a FP hiding at the PNP for me crossing fingers at least
    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Man a period here and there won't kill you. I tried to read your post. I had to keep going back and reread and guess which parts went with which sentence.

BTW, good to see you back here.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
    X