new converts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new converts

A couple of old friends of mine from church had expressed interest in an auto festy with air. They have a daughter who has started driving. She took over the mom's sonata. Mom was stuck! With college bearing down on them they couldn't take on a payment. I have had them in mind for a while. Close to a year I guess. A local friend had recently gotten into and acquired his first two festivas. He got right back out of them. One was an 89LX auto with air with 187K. My old friends are now new festiva converts! 8) I drove it home for them today. They are quite tickled. Festiva ... ftw .... again.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

As great as this is, I am somewhat saddened every time somebody else gets into festivas, as there are so few to go around.
    1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
    Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
    daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
    A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

Those people are very luck to have you as a friend Paul.
      I remember when we had two kids in college and one in high school and
      there was never enough money. We finally finished paying off all our debts
      just before I retired and they have paid off all their student loans. There is
      light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Well if i ever move onto a fresh festiva project, i know who can find them without trying to look :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
          Well if i ever move onto a fresh festiva project, i know who can find them without trying to look :lol:
          8)
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
          X