needing help or answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needing help or answers

hey guys, i have a 1989 ford festiva, its rough on paint cuz the person sprayed painted it, broken pass side tail light, and missing some inside parts, well wat kind of rims that look cool would fit on it, and its a four speed now, can i put the five speed tranny in it? and really any of u have ideas how to pimp one up, and a lowering kit, or body kit?

Welcome to the site. I don't know if you've introduced yourself, but if you add your location to your profile, maybe someone near you has parts and assistance you could use.

Usually u-pull it yards have all the broken and missing parts you'll need. You can also snag a 5 speed transmission.

As for pimping one up... it's up to you. Everyone has their own taste on pimping up a car, just go for it.

The stock bolt pattern is 114.3mm x 4 or 4.5" x 4, same as the Geo Metro and some other 80's imports. Not too many aftermarket wheels for us.
    -Zack
    Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Welcome to the fun of owning the ultimate status symbol. Well, on this site anyway. Learn to use the search function, read a lot of the posts and enjoy.
      Fill in your user profile and you might be surprised who lives close to you and will help out.
      I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

Working...
      X