I have an offer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an offer...

:idea: I'm not sure if this section of the forums is the best but here goes.
    I just purchased an '89 L and I really want to get it into nice shape asap.
    I want to do most of the work myself and do it as a bolt on as much as possible. I would also like to trade out as much as possible. I am an illustrator and apparel designer and have done art for some of Nascars most famous drivers. I also have done work for Import Tuner mag etc....
    Here is a link to one of my portfolios. If anyone would be interested in trading out illustration or graphic design for anything that I could use on my car I would be interested. You name it, a business logo, a design for t-shirt prints, a fine art illustration of your favorite car, or just about anything else art wise.
    Go to this link to see a small sample of my work.
    Thanks.
    20+ in apparel design work. Design for print in advertising and promotion. Have produced top selling designs for clients in various markets. Huge range of style and level of illustration and design. The work speaks for itself. Will provide additional examples upon request at eturnl@comcast.net Always on edge of current trends and style if thats what you're after but not too far over the edge to provide for more traditional needs. What are you waiting for? Contact Eturnl Studios today.
    Tired of...waiting...must...build ...Festy...!

WOW!! where the hell were you at before now?? :shock:

See... Told you guys I wasn't an artist.. I couldn't ever make a living at it like that..

Comment

wow thats some really good work.
      Stock is not an option!

Comment

Nice. What parts are you looking for?
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Very,very nice art work there !!
          ------------------------------------------------
          The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
          Smart Passion white with H-D interior
          HD2500 Duramax Chevy
          Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
          Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
          Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
          Z28 LS1 power 500 +
          90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
          It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Thanks guys. Now, is anyone ready to belly up to the trade-out bar?

Comment

What parts are you looking for?
              The Festiva Store
              Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Just about anything. I have a bare bones '89L and want to beef everything up at this point. It's really an open canvas. I'd love some cool 13's that fit right.
                I'd like a decent B6 or B6T to drop in it someday. The list could go on. I really might consider a roadworthy '90 with a 5 speed and A/C.
                What'ya got?

Comment

Working...
                X