3 Festivas for 350 bucks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Festivas for 350 bucks!!!

Pray for me the wife says yes. If she does I will be headed out on saturday to pick up up 3 festys for 350. And a buddy is pickin another one up for 600. My 3 are as follows: 1992 Auto with A/C, 1989 Auto FI, and a 1989 Manual with A/C. The 92 needs a starter the 89 carby needs a garb and the 1989 fi is a parts or possibly a good driver(fixed upper) my buddies is a 1993 L with 145k, 13s and kinda rough.
    Ford Fester

Wow nice score, photos!
    93 Ford Festiva WA (project car)
    98 Ford Festiva WF (aspire)(parts car)
    98 "Gloria" Toyota Corolla AE101 (daily driver)

Comment

Yessir I'd say you scored big time! Pics asap! Got you msg. I'll call today.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Tell your wife its ok, even my wife said she's agree to that deal if it came up in our area
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

HaHa, awesome deal.
          I wouldn't ask the wife.
          That would be one of those "Honey! Look what I bought!"
          Of course I have been married for 25 yrs and my wife understands my car addiction issues. ccasion5:
          Hotrod Forums Directory * D&D Discbrakes 61-67 Econoline Conversions
          1988 Festy - white 5spd 1.3 * 1992 Festy - red 5spd 1.3 * 1963 Econoline 5 window pu * 1993 Dodge W250 5.9 Cummings * 94 Mustang

Comment

That's nothing but money in the bank. You can easily triple your money by selling one of them.
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

So bad news...our awesome deal didn't work out. Apparently the guy decided not to sell, but one the plus side were still going get one for 600.
              Ford Fester

Comment

Hate to hear that.

Comment

Working...
                X