This goes to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This goes to everyone

To everyone out there that has helped me or anyone else with our cars THANK YOU. I just wanted to put that out there Ive asked many questions and will continue to do so and everyone has been helpful....well almost, there has been a couple that were not so helpful, but any thank you.

I completely agree. There's a very good reason I've stuck around here so long... the sense of community here is remarkable. It's for this reason as well that I am an annual contributor to the board - just a little shout-out to the few, the proud, and the donors!
    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

I love it here but have no money to give. :lol:
      1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
      Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
      daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
      A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

Always get a great response here. I also have a corolla and i joined a toyota forum to ask a question about my transmission. It's been there for about a month and has had 22 views and no replies... Dont think that would happen here. THUMBS UP!
        93 Ford Festiva WA (project car)
        98 Ford Festiva WF (aspire)(parts car)
        98 "Gloria" Toyota Corolla AE101 (daily driver)

Comment

Gotta say this is the GREATEST fourm I have ever been on. I have ask some stupid questions & always got an answer. I've taken a few zingers , but I enjoy that also. At least my question was answered. I,ve meet some good people, mostly on line, but will meet in person all I can. The Florida crew is great. The rest of ya'll are ok-jest kiddin' . :sleepy2:
          If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

The BEST forum, end of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
              ...well almost, there has been a couple that were not so helpful, ...
              Who were they? So we can give them a good beatdown!

Originally posted by NicholasJackson View Post
              ...It's been there for about a month and has had 22 views and no replies... Dont think that would happen here. THUMBS UP!
              Well, I've seen it happen but it is pretty rare. Otherwise your right, this is an excellent place to come to find some quality info.

I know of 3 guys I think I would trust with about any question to give an honest correct answer. There are 3-4 others I would ask any question relating to a certain aspect of our cars. And about 97% of the rest of the members really do have something positive to give to the forums. THAT is something that can't be said about probably any other forum.
              -Bryant

Comment

Working...
              X