I just love getting tickets...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just love getting tickets...

Just got one on my way home from breakfast. 49 in a 35, it was a biker cop so I didnt see it coming. Oh well I guess... there goes 154 bucks haha.

This is my 2nd ticket, been pulled over 7 times, usually they just let me go.

The thing i find funny, is that I get pulled over all the time in my Festiva... yet I've never been pulled over on my street bike and I haul ass on that thing.

More tickets to come I'm sure...

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
    91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

I can top it, 63 in a 50, verbal warning, LEARNERS PERMIT, mom was in the car
    Owner of:
    1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
    In progress:
    BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

1 speeding ticket in 21 yrs. 71 in a 55. Had a wreckless op once but it was because of speeding. The Officer didn't have a gun at the time. In court (mandatory cause of offense) he told the Judge we were going WELL in excess of 90. I was racing a buddy the day of high school graduation back in 92. Had my swapped mustang. That was worth ot though.
      -Bryant

Comment

My one and only ticket so far was for doing 69 in a 45mph zone. On top of that it was 1am and I'm not supposed to drive at night... $242 later and it never appeared on my record!
        The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
        89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

Yeah I already used my deffered... looks like this one is going on my record...

Comment

I've mentioned it here before, but I've got a ticket for honking.
            -Zack
            Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

With a Festy horn I kinda doubt it wast worth it right? That's why I want a semi horn for mine. Never heard of that though. Must have been a menacing type of use on your part?
              -Bryant

Comment

The last(hopefully) speeding ticket I got was on I10 in N. Fla. .I was heddin' to Mobile, Trooper clocked me at 98 over 55. Wrote me a ticket for 65 over 55. I was on orders to report to the Navy reserve in Mobile for 2wks training with the Marines. Oh, I was driving my '72 celica, he said he though it was a Supra. Looked at my motor. All I had was Header, & Weber. Fast little car. I miss it.:cheers:
                If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

I've yet to get a ticket though plenty of pull-overs. The last ocifer didn't think my "HUMDNGER" plate was funny.

Best was a 80 in a 55. I admitted it when he asked, and he said, "OK. Be careful."
                  Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                  91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by devon527 View Post
                    The thing i find funny, is that I get pulled over all the time in my Festiva... yet I've never been pulled over on my street bike and I haul ass on that thing.
                    yeah ive been there. dont act so innocent. you cant outrun a cop in your festiva.

Comment

Originally posted by Gomez View Post
                      With a Festy horn I kinda doubt it wast worth it right?
                      Grand Marquis horn.
                      -Zack
                      Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                        yeah ive been there. dont act so innocent. you cant outrun a cop in your festiva.
                        Haha I couldnt outrun a snail... My street bike on the other hand, would be pretty easy lol

Comment

Originally posted by devon527 View Post
                          This is my 2nd ticket, been pulled over 7 times, usually they just let me go.

More tickets to come I'm sure...
                          All by the grand old age of 19. It looks like you just are not learning from your mistakes. Time to grow up.
                          money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Forty-seven years of driving and not one ticket, and I like driving fast. Just lucky I guess.
                            Chuck
                            Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
                            If money will fix it, it's not broken
                            91 GL -Ol' Rusty
                            93 GL - Lil Red
                            91 L - Tweetystiva
                            http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
                            http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

i did 53 in a school zone when i was 17. I got 9 months driver probation.
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Working...
                              X