FMS out of service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS out of service?

Is FMS still in buisness? cause i called them and it said "im sorry this number has been disconnected or is no longer in service".please help need parts thanks

I'm thinking they have, its been a long while since I've heard of someone getting something from them anyways
    03 Chevy S-10 Extreme-4.3
    92 Ford Festiva GL-to be determined
    92 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon-5.7

Comment

ahhh that sucks, do u know were else they sell parts like them?

Comment

he still sells parts on Ebay.
        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
        Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Does take care of repeat customers more? Do you get a special email or "batphone" to get more items from him?
          1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

I could never get ahold of them via the phone anyway. Ebay is probably more efficient and reaches more potential customers...and safer to buy from them via Ebay as a customer. Maybe they'll list more of their stuff on Ebay now instead of only a couple times per year.
            Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
            04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
            62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
            Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Originally posted by blkfordsedan View Post
              I could never get ahold of them via the phone anyway. Ebay is probably more efficient and reaches more potential customers...and safer to buy from them via Ebay as a customer. Maybe they'll list more of their stuff on Ebay now instead of only a couple times per year.
              I agree with every part of this post... were Roger exclusively operating on Ebay with everything he has in inventory, I would become a customer in a heart-beat!
              1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Yea I always wanted the body kit and hood but I dont know if I could trust making an order for it.

Comment

At least on Ebay the stuff will have to be "in stock & ready to ship". I bought a cam from them over Ebay and they did a great job. I did post a question on Ebay asking what the cam specs were.......they never did reply to it.
                  Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                  04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                  62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                  Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Working...
                  X