Festiva as ectomobile. Yes, ecto.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva as ectomobile. Yes, ecto.5

I can not post pics on this forum with my phone for some reason. But I thought I would share my festiva again. Last year I showed my festiva as a 1969 roadrunner based off a hotwheels car. I took a poll last year and pitched the ecto mobile. Well our rally is here again and the car is done.

I have a couple pics up but will be posting pics and videos as well as check ins on the Facebook page I made for the car just for this rally. The rally is known as the dumball rally. My Facebook page is ecto pointfive. Also an email was made and it is Ectopointfive@gmail.com.

I would like to share my trip with you all but it would require a friendship on facebook. I have been unable to view the page without a friendship.

I will try to post more pics on facebook.
    Thanks and I hope you enjoy.

Oh not that I expect a breakdown but if it dies between portland to Vegas and back I will abandon the car. I will offer the car for cheap. Practically free. Possibly in exchange for a trip to a car rental or airport.

Thanks
    Mark and ecto.5

Theres a pic for you... Thats pretty good...

90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
    BEFORE AFTER

Comment

If you break down between woodburn, Or. and eugene, Or. give me a yell.
      I'll pm you my number just in case.
      Hotrod Forums Directory * D&D Discbrakes 61-67 Econoline Conversions
      1988 Festy - white 5spd 1.3 * 1992 Festy - red 5spd 1.3 * 1963 Econoline 5 window pu * 1993 Dodge W250 5.9 Cummings * 94 Mustang

Comment

... who 'ya gonna call?
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

My wife was saying I should rent a Ferrari while in Vegas. I said why? I get more attention in this! It's a riot to drive.

Comment

I wanted to turn my first festy into the ectomobile. Good work!
            "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Get. The. Siren.
              In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
              There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Love the ecto-stiva. Good work there
                1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Oh I have a siren. The easiest way for the ecto siren is a p.a. And an mp3. I have a loud as the end of the world klaxon that world Just wait, when the car gets home and if I decide to redecorate it, it will be the back to the future dmc. I already have almost everything I need to make it and make it look good.
                  If you need help based on my car to make the ecto let me know. It was cheap quick and easy.

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet dude that looks awesome!!! :thumbright:
                    Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

Thanks. It is super Fun to drive.

Comment

Posting night time video on fb

Comment

Working...
                        X