Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much have you hauled in your festiva.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazyrog17 View Post
    Bullhorns, sunglasses, nose, mouth and beard.
    Yep.
    8)
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by georgeb View Post
      I've had my courier Festy (no seats except mine) full of small packages dash to roof to hatch with a small hole to see the right mirror. There's a hook on my tag bolt to hook a tie-down when the hatch won't close that I've used a couple times.
      Now that is what the car is like going to Elk camp, then add the trailer with 1700lbs of ice chests, tent, tarps, carpet, Honda Rincon, propane, water, gasoline, stove, BBQ, ......Hot water heater, hot water shower room, tables
      grate for fire pit.......second breath.....golf cart batteries, 2500 watt inverter,
      LED Christmas lights, florescent shop lights, screen room , lawn chairs, generator, ....gasp....targets, shooting rest, rifles, shotgun, wooden ammo chest, air compressor, espresso maker..Cooker for bacon or hot sandwiches on the trail, omelets....rope, axe, Chainsaw....wheeze....spare tires, drinks..ice and all uh ingredients for proper pain killing after 16 hours of back packing..with a meat pack, back pack, and two day packs if needed, tree meat hanging equipment, meat saw, meat bags, yes, there has to be a "little mens room" ...yeah there is more....way more..maps gps, laptop, knives, survival equipment ...
      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Originally posted by Movin View Post
        Now that is what the car is like going to Elk camp, then add the trailer with 1700lbs of ice chests, tent, tarps, carpet, Honda Rincon, propane, water, gasoline, stove, BBQ, ......Hot water heater, hot water shower room, tables
        grate for fire pit.......second breath.....golf cart batteries, 2500 watt inverter,
        LED Christmas lights, florescent shop lights, screen room , lawn chairs, generator, ....gasp....targets, shooting rest, rifles, shotgun, wooden ammo chest, air compressor, espresso maker..Cooker for bacon or hot sandwiches on the trail, omelets....rope, axe, Chainsaw....wheeze....spare tires, drinks..ice and all uh ingredients for proper pain killing after 16 hours of back packing..with a meat pack, back pack, and two day packs if needed, tree meat hanging equipment, meat saw, meat bags, yes, there has to be a "little mens room" ...yeah there is more....way more..maps gps, laptop, knives, survival equipment ...
        And that's all I need!
        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Wish I had some pics of stuff I've crammed in mine.

I've put a new-in-box 40 gallon gas water heater in it before, hatch closed.

As well as 50 plus retaining wall blocks. Coulda fit way more, but that was one HEAVY load. Rear end bottomed out 3 times in the half block that I drove it from my moms house to mine, lol. Motorized wheelbarrow!
          Buck.
          -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
          -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
          -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Sixteen years ago, my friend & I had an astronomy business & went to star parties to sell gear. He had a van that held most gear, but my Festiva took 10 inch & 8 inch mirrored telescopes that could detect galaxies 5000 times dimmer than the eye can see, tubes, mounts & bases plus all accessories. Also, took my own telescope & gear, plus camping & photo gear plus extra fuel cans. Had the back pop-out windows popped & windows rolled down to let some extraneous objects fit in the Festiva.

Comment

Working...
            X