Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many days since you drove your festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many days since you drove your festiva?

I logged onto srtforums.com and there is an active thread "how long has it been since you drove it" thread. Some people are military and overseas, some people are out of town with another vehicle, and some people have $6500 engine builds in progress so that is their excuse...

I bought my car and took it around the block when i got it home but it had no clutch and zero power so I immediately ripped out the engine, it's been about 4 months for me already.

It would be interesting to see the stats on the members who have 3 or 4 cars LOL
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

I drive at least one of my Festiva's everyday. I have several so I try to share the love amongst them.
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

December 27th, 2010 was when I dropped her off at Mike's house. The next time I will see her will be when I return from Japan if only for a week or two in mid-summer of 2012. It'll be roughly 600 days give or take by the end of it all.
      1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

I drive mine almost 100 miles every day

Comment

Last Driven Mid march, motor overheated which gave me a reason to start my build, i should be driving my car today for the first time in almost 5 months.
          -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

since feb its been down ...an killing me to see it jus sit
            Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

About 30 minutes.... Drove her to work today.
              Fesdiva is it's new name since she's acting crazy- 92 L

Comment

I drive mine every day to work and it somehow wound up being a support vehicle for work. We park a truck at a well site and it will sit there 2-3 days so I drive sometimes an extra 20+ miles a day around the base I'm working at currently.
                Rick
                1993 Ford Festiva
                1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
                1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
                2000 Ford E350

Comment

this saturday will be 3 weeks......because of a blown motor
                  -Greg
                  Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                  BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                  Redneck Engineer
                  FOTY - '09
                  5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

im going on a year, sold my first festiva then got a second with no motor, and no funds equals a little while longer
                    03 Chevy S-10 Extreme-4.3
                    92 Ford Festiva GL-to be determined
                    92 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon-5.7

Comment

Yesterday, to Pep-Boys for a new OEM air filter.
                      If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

About a week. Blew the turbo, couldn't stand the smoke.
                        Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                        1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                        2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                        2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Yesterday. I drive it almost every day, but when it's super hot I drive my wrx for some ac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

An hour ago, I drive it every single day. Has yet to let me down
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                            The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Quit driving mine last November when it finally lost almost all compression. Bought a used B6 SOHC to replace it, but haven't had enough time or money to finish it. I only have a single stall garage at home and have to back it out every other week or so just to put my Mustang inside every time it looks like it could hail. We're finally past the stormy season and it should start to cool off in the next month, so hopefully I can take a week vacation and get it back on the road...with some improvements!
                              Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                              04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                              62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                              Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Working...
                              X