No announcement yet.

Introducing myself..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since i'm wrkn 12hr days, i dnt have much time to upload pics. However, I would be able to send them to a member who would be willing to post them up for me.?.

Comment

I have a festy and a foxbody too. A few other guys here are into foxes.

What's that stroker run?
      -Greg
      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
      Redneck Engineer
      FOTY - '09
      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Welcome to the site. I've had many more fox bodies than festivas. I'm down to one of each.
        1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Welcome,
          You say we have a Great site, well now it's also yours, treat it with respect. The search button is your friend and if you can't find what you need then ask, we are hear to help.
          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Got over the track thing some years back. California is BROKE. So the police need very little excuse to pull you over and ticket you for ANYTHING. Example. When out riding a few months back in and around the Bay. My boy was unable to stop going through a yellow then Red light. I was behind him and saw 2 flashes. 1 in front then 1 in back. We figured a ticket of no more than 120.00 To our surprise, he got the ticket in the mail 2 weeks later for 750.00 Ahh Cali... I do love you so...

Comment

F:sex: California! I've been there. I hate that state and their stupid 55mph speed limit for trucks even though you're in the middle of NOWHERE sometimes! That and there are "alternate energy windmills" everywhere.

Basement_Modder, you look like someone who could use some carbon fiber body panels. I don't know how to do it or anyone that would, but you could use some :-D

Ham'n'Eggs, you'll want to take a 2-week vacation starting September 23rd and ending October 10th. You'd enjoy convoying with the Canadians to Festiva Madness 5, I believe!
              In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
              There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Politicians and Enviromentalistas, are whats killing California. You wouldn't believe half the stuff they come-up with, THEN PASS since the majority of them are Dems. They've even Elected Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown...AGAIN!!! The fix, in this state, is in.

Comment

Working...
                X