New parts source for Aspires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New parts source for Aspires

I am beginning to think that the "cash for clunkers" fiasco dried up the demand for parts stores to keep parts in stock for all of the "old clunkers" that go crushed in the government scam that has been put over on the citizens of this country. Not only did it remove old cars that a lot of people could afford with the modest incomes but it also dried up the replacement parts inventory that parts stores were carrying.

I am having a hell of a time finding rear drums shoes hardware etc to redo the brakes on my 1995 Aspire. I realize that it is not a festy but where heck are you guys buying parts that you need for your cars?? NAPA is a joke not to mention the fact that there is a 40% markup above other stores. I have found some things at autozone but I am looking for an internet supplier who is reliable.

cortezit

Rockauto has what you want - I know because I've ordered them there haha. For suspension and steering wear items, try Ebay. I snagged my tie rods, control arms, etc all on there.
    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

+1 on rockauto , the best and cheapest oem parts suppiler.

Comment

Working...
      X